Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

Charlotte W.
These are not the best lashes! I like the length and how natural they are! I have only used them once so I don't have a very precise review on them! I have used better lashes! However I do recommend them to other people!
Monika S.
Bloomington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't as impressed with these lashes. They looked lovely on. But they were really flimsy. They didn't last long and that was extremely disappointing. I think you can find something better for the price.
Maya s.
These lashes are very pretty because they look really natural. I really like how they include the eyelash glue
Michelle R.
Buford, GA
Great deal for the price there are better quality lashes out there but these are great everyday lashes to try.
Nikol S.
Walthamstow, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really pleased with this product. Ideal for a natural look. They last a decent amount of time. On the down side they're a bit pricy. I use it every now and then and would buy it again when the time comes.
Angel Y.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Honestly, these lashes are good quality. I love how flexible they are, how strong the bands are, and the durability of the lashes. They've proven to be good quality and long lasting. However, I did notice that I had to trim the outer edges a bit as they were slightly uncomfortable when close to the inner corners of my eyes.
Rylie C.
Lancaster, CA
Love these lashes and adds a lot of length without being too much an they are easy to apply
Aleksndra K.
Natural lashes. The stayed on for the hall day. The glue is really good, on other lashes is okay.
Jen R.
Great natural looking lashes, they are meant to be reusable but I can't get them to look the same the second time so I usually end up with a fresh pair. I don't use these daily, only for nights out but I think they finish a dramatic look perfectly and even if I can't use them more than once they aren't too expensive so it's fine.
Neve S.
I like to buy the multi pack lashes and I really like it. This gives me very natural lash look and can be easily reused.