Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114
  • "Great set of eyelashes. They need a little trimming to fit my eye, but it's very easy to use and looks natural." in 13 reviews
  • "i loved these lashes! i have just started dabbling in the false lashes world and it could be a little intimidating at first! these were really easy to use and looked amazing! these were not too dramatic but really did make a difference and brought my eye look to another level!" in 5 reviews
Charlotte W.
These are not the best lashes! I like the length and how natural they are! I have only used them once so I don't have a very precise review on them! I have used better lashes! However I do recommend them to other people!
Monika S.
Bloomington, MD
I wasn't as impressed with these lashes. They looked lovely on. But they were really flimsy. They didn't last long and that was extremely disappointing. I think you can find something better for the price.
Maya s.
These lashes are very pretty because they look really natural. I really like how they include the eyelash glue
Michelle R.
Buford, GA
Great deal for the price there are better quality lashes out there but these are great everyday lashes to try.
yazmin f.
Houston , TX
These false eyelashes I have loved are very nice, they are very natural and that is what I like that they look very nice they do not bother you and they are very comfortable to use I love them.
Nikol S.
Walthamstow, London
Really pleased with this product. Ideal for a natural look. They last a decent amount of time. On the down side they're a bit pricy. I use it every now and then and would buy it again when the time comes.
Angel Y.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Honestly, these lashes are good quality. I love how flexible they are, how strong the bands are, and the durability of the lashes. They've proven to be good quality and long lasting. However, I did notice that I had to trim the outer edges a bit as they were slightly uncomfortable when close to the inner corners of my eyes.
Rylie C.
Lancaster, CA
Love these lashes and adds a lot of length without being too much an they are easy to apply
Aleksndra K.
Natural lashes. The stayed on for the hall day. The glue is really good, on other lashes is okay.
Jen R.
Great natural looking lashes, they are meant to be reusable but I can't get them to look the same the second time so I usually end up with a fresh pair. I don't use these daily, only for nights out but I think they finish a dramatic look perfectly and even if I can't use them more than once they aren't too expensive so it's fine.