Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

Han Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best and perfect lashes for my eye type! It looks very natural and lightweight, it comes with a glue inside the box. I got it on sale and i'm loving this brand!
Monika S.
Bloomington, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't as impressed with these lashes. They looked lovely on. But they were really flimsy. They didn't last long and that was extremely disappointing. I think you can find something better for the price.
Leeann N.
Love these eyelashes! They're very natural and the band isn't thick. It's thin so it's easy to apply. The lashes feel natural on the eyes and they're also very lightweight. I would buy this product again.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think these are great. They go on quite easy and the price is great. Very affordable. Don't expect too many uses although I personally hate reusing lashes. I get a lot of compliments with these on but I feel they are a bit too long.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought these the other day and my eyelashes are so long naturally, that they blended right in. They just made them a little bit more full if I were to look down. I'd buy again but try them in a different style.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great drugstore brand lashes that have good quality for a cheaper price. This multipack is an even better deal! I just wish that they could release the ones they do in England to. Is here in the states!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are such a great deal! I love picking up the multipack of these lashes when I am going on vacation. Super simple and easy to use. Very affordable lash. Highly recommend these lashes!
Hannah V.
San Francisco, CA
I am more of a natural eyelash extensions person.
And these do a very good job considering the affordable price
This is my go to falsies because i just love them that much.
Very long lasting if you put the on right
Angela S.
Baytown , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes! They are perfect for when you want some extra volume without wanting to LOOK like you're wearing false lashes. I use these on clients and have never had a complaint.
Kenna G.
Lynchburg, VA
Great if you don't wanna spend a lot of money on one pair of lashes. I wore them for Halloween and didn't once have a problem with them being uncomfortable.