Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114
  • "Great set of eyelashes. They need a little trimming to fit my eye, but it's very easy to use and looks natural." in 13 reviews
  • "i loved these lashes! i have just started dabbling in the false lashes world and it could be a little intimidating at first! these were really easy to use and looked amazing! these were not too dramatic but really did make a difference and brought my eye look to another level!" in 5 reviews
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I love keeping you in my professional kit for customers who prefer a less dramatic look. They are easy to apply and long enough to work on any eye shape. These are on the pricey side, but they're worth it.
alison m.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite, go to, everyday lashes they look so natural but are beautiful and add so much to your eyes! I’ve been using these for many years and plan on continuing with them for the future!
Kassandra D.
I love these lengthening eyelure lashes! I literally get compliments on my lashes every single day and it's so awesome. Even though they are really lengthening they don't look super fake so that's always a plus with falsies
Han Y.
This is the best and perfect lashes for my eye type! It looks very natural and lightweight, it comes with a glue inside the box. I got it on sale and i'm loving this brand!
Olivia H.
Phoenix , AZ
I think these are great. They go on quite easy and the price is great. Very affordable. Don't expect too many uses although I personally hate reusing lashes. I get a lot of compliments with these on but I feel they are a bit too long.
Kelsey K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Just bought these the other day and my eyelashes are so long naturally, that they blended right in. They just made them a little bit more full if I were to look down. I'd buy again but try them in a different style.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Great drugstore brand lashes that have good quality for a cheaper price. This multipack is an even better deal! I just wish that they could release the ones they do in England to. Is here in the states!
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
These lashes are such a great deal! I love picking up the multipack of these lashes when I am going on vacation. Super simple and easy to use. Very affordable lash. Highly recommend these lashes!
Hannah V.
San Francisco, CA
I am more of a natural eyelash extensions person.
And these do a very good job considering the affordable price
This is my go to falsies because i just love them that much.
Very long lasting if you put the on right
Angela S.
Baytown , TX
I love these lashes! They are perfect for when you want some extra volume without wanting to LOOK like you're wearing false lashes. I use these on clients and have never had a complaint.