Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

Melisa A.
Best lashes ever!! I got them at ulta and I love them!!! I wear them out on the weekends and they stay on all day they're so lightweight. I take good care of them and they last a long time. I buy them all the time sand recommend to friends.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
I think these are great. They go on quite easy and the price is great. Very affordable. Don't expect too many uses although I personally hate reusing lashes. I get a lot of compliments with these on but I feel they are a bit too long.
Paty S.
I use these lashes on my clients for when they want a more natural look. They are very natural looking and blend well with your natural lashes.
Consuelo M.
Apple valley, CA
Super beautiful . make my eyes appear larger and I love that . the glue that comes with these is amazing
Gabbie G.
My fav pair of lashes! super affordable and are just so beautiful and natural looking.
Angel Y.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Honestly, these lashes are good quality. I love how flexible they are, how strong the bands are, and the durability of the lashes. They've proven to be good quality and long lasting. However, I did notice that I had to trim the outer edges a bit as they were slightly uncomfortable when close to the inner corners of my eyes.
Sabrina P.
I love these for a more natural look. Easy to wear, easy to blend in with my own lashes, and definitely my style. One of my go-to's when I'm getting affordable lashes. These are worth the try and a bargain buy.
Reem A.
Alpharetta, GA
Love those lashes, they are very natural and light. The only issue is the glue, it's not very good. It is very affordable and the only improvement would be on the glue. I will buy again and I recommend it
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I love keeping you in my professional kit for customers who prefer a less dramatic look. They are easy to apply and long enough to work on any eye shape. These are on the pricey side, but they're worth it.
Kassandra D.
I love these lengthening eyelure lashes! I literally get compliments on my lashes every single day and it's so awesome. Even though they are really lengthening they don't look super fake so that's always a plus with falsies