Eylure Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 uploaded by Temi O.

BY EYLURE

Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 - The Lengthening No. 114 is a medium weight, light lash. It has a fluffy, angled finish that creates a flawless finish. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Lengthening Multi Pack Eyelashes No. 114 see more...

yazmin f.
Houston tx
These false eyelashes I have loved are very nice, they are very natural and that is what I like that they look very nice they do not bother you and they are very comfortable to use I love them.
Angel Y.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Honestly, these lashes are good quality. I love how flexible they are, how strong the bands are, and the durability of the lashes. They've proven to be good quality and long lasting. However, I did notice that I had to trim the outer edges a bit as they were slightly uncomfortable when close to the inner corners of my eyes.
Jordyn L.
Terrebonne, OR
I have almond shaped eyes that require me to find angled lashes and these work perfectly! The lashes are easy to apply and can be worn again to extend their use. My eyes look open and awake and above all natural. I would definitely recommend these lashes to anyone with almond shaped eyes looked for a semi-full angled lash.
Jen R.
Great natural looking lashes, they are meant to be reusable but I can't get them to look the same the second time so I usually end up with a fresh pair. I don't use these daily, only for nights out but I think they finish a dramatic look perfectly and even if I can't use them more than once they aren't too expensive so it's fine.
Melisa A.
Best lashes ever!! I got them at ulta and I love them!!! I wear them out on the weekends and they stay on all day they're so lightweight. I take good care of them and they last a long time. I buy them all the time sand recommend to friends.
Sabrina P.
I love these for a more natural look. Easy to wear, easy to blend in with my own lashes, and definitely my style. One of my go-to's when I'm getting affordable lashes. These are worth the try and a bargain buy.
Gorgeous lengthening eyelashes that I usually wear during games because I am a cheerleader. find this product to use better than using the Wardell lashes. I wish they weren't as costly like the Ardell lashes but, you do get what you pay for. I would buy it again,
Lila H.
Eyelure makes the best lashes!!!! I love the quality and their lash glue is very good too! I pick these up on sale at Ulta whenever I can and they are my favorite lash brand by far. Definitely try them out!
Reem A.
Alpharetta, GA
Love those lashes, they are very natural and light. The only issue is the glue, it's not very good. It is very affordable and the only improvement would be on the glue. I will buy again and I recommend it
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
I love keeping you in my professional kit for customers who prefer a less dramatic look. They are easy to apply and long enough to work on any eye shape. These are on the pricey side, but they're worth it.