Eylure Lash Fix Strip Lash Adhesive 6ml uploaded by Melissa G.

BY EYLURE

Eylure, the Number 1 Eyelash Brand in the UK, has created a number of stunning ranges within their Eylure collection. Whether you want volume, length or thickness, Eylure has something for everyone! Eylure help to enhance your gorgeous eyes without the fuss of mascara. Eylure Lashfix Strip Lash Adhesiveis a long lasting adhesive for strip lashes. A safe and effective solution to ensure your lashes last all day and night. Eylure Lashes are easy to apply, safe, hygeinic and 100% reusable. see more...

Ashley H.
I bought this on a whim at Ulta when it was super cheap, I usually use Duo every day but I was not impressed with this. I love how it is a dark glue and that's about it.
- The smell of the glue really bothers me because it does smell really plastic-ish.
- It does not hold my lashes on, when I use this I have to reapply.
- The container is hard to use, when you pull it out it makes the glue fly around.
Catie N.
Statesboro, GA
It is bad quality, it leaked all in my eye, clumped my actual eyelashes together, and made me cry. I will never use this product again
Melissa G.
Such a good product for applying false eyelashes. I mostly buy this at Superdrug. My skin type is normal to oily combination. The glue is better than most other glues because it is affordable and keeps your eyelashes on throughout the day and night.
tireen e.
My fave! Keeps my lashes on allllllll day! From 6 am until 11pm when I peel them off! Bottle neck can get abit messy but just wipe around it with a makeup wipe and swipe inside the lid with a cotton bud and it's clean again and last me ages and I wear falsies all day every day ! ❤❤❤
Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
Great lashes for nights out & photo shoots. They blend really well and have good shape. The glue is fab doesn't irritate the eyes. Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Gilded Lashes
Nancy L.
Algeciras
I picked this glue up because I was running out and it was the only one they had. And it's not bad. This glue does its job, but I really hate the smell of it! It's super strong. The one thing I really like is the packaging!! I like the glass container and the wand to apply the glue to the lash.
Sarah H.
I love this so much, it's at a great price and I wouldn't definitely recommend it