BY EYLURE

Long lasting strip lash glue in black (8.5ml) see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "easy to use and dries well. Haven't had any problems when i tried this. lasted me through the whole night. " in 6 reviews
Jamie L.
This used to be my favorite lash glue before I discovered that I have a formaldehyde and latex allergy. It didn't irritate my eyes anywhere near as much as other brands like Duo did. I love that the applicator is just a hard plastic wand rather than a brush or squeeze tube. I did still experience lifting in the corners of my lashes after about 3-4 hours.
Katherine T.
I actually just got this because it was a sale at the time at Ulta buy 2 and get one free I believe or something like that, and I was out of glue and since then I swear by it, so much better than duo I'll have to say, remember to always wait for glue to get tacky & sticky not wet & you'll not regret ever buying this!!!
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
i do not like the glue. it doesn't stick well i always have to reapply the lashes because they start falling off. i do enjoy their lashes because they do bend but its hard to keep them on with the glue. i would not buy this again. i would go with a different brand.
Qituwrah  K.
Wetumpka, AL
Worst eyelash glue I’ve ever tried. It didn’t hold my lashes I had lifting before the first hr of use. On top of that it burned my eye area my body just had a negative reaction to this brand. I’ve still been on the hunt for the best eyelash glue
Ashleigh P.
I love that it comes in black but this does not make my lashes stay on at all. I've tried a lot of different eyelash glue and this one I was so disappointed. I would put it on let's say around 1:00 and by 2:00 I could feel my eyelashes already lifting and I would have to re apply glue, which is a pain, and then same thing, an hour or so later it wouldn't stay. :(
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Eyelure is absolutely fabulous. There are great YouTube videos on how to use them too! Easy to apply and easy to use for first time lash users and seasoned professionals. I would buy this product again.
Caitlin M.
Nashville, TN
This is a great adhesive and I love that it is black with helps to blend in with my liquid eyeliner. You definitely need to be careful when putting your falsies on while using this so to not end up with black all over your eyelids. Definitely not for falsies beginners
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I used these for a bridal party recently and all of the bridesmaids were raving about these lashes. The glue that comes with it was super strong and everyone kept staring at their makeup in the mirror!
Alex K.
I use this glue a lot and I think it works great. It keeps my lashes in place most of the day and is easy to use. I'm considering trying something else though.
BeautyLovely S.
I've only sampled this glue for false eyelashes, but I love it. It costs very little to glue the eyelashes and withdraws easily. It is also quite economical.
Lexi R.
Englishtown, NJ
Where can I find black eyelash glue???