BY EYLURE

Long lasting strip lash glue in black (8.5ml) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashleigh P.
I love that it comes in black but this does not make my lashes stay on at all. I've tried a lot of different eyelash glue and this one I was so disappointed. I would put it on let's say around 1:00 and by 2:00 I could feel my eyelashes already lifting and I would have to re apply glue, which is a pain, and then same thing, an hour or so later it wouldn't stay. :(
Jamie L.
This used to be my favorite lash glue before I discovered that I have a formaldehyde and latex allergy. It didn't irritate my eyes anywhere near as much as other brands like Duo did. I love that the applicator is just a hard plastic wand rather than a brush or squeeze tube. I did still experience lifting in the corners of my lashes after about 3-4 hours.
Melanie M.
Sun Valley, NV
i do not like the glue. it doesn't stick well i always have to reapply the lashes because they start falling off. i do enjoy their lashes because they do bend but its hard to keep them on with the glue. i would not buy this again. i would go with a different brand.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This glue is great it has wonderful staying power and isn't too messy it was a great choice even for first time lash users like me it is my go to for sure
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I love this! Been using it for my falsies for as long as I can remember! Like the dark color it sets to so my baseline isn't as noticeable
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
easy to use and dries well. Haven't had any problems when i tried this. lasted me through the whole night.
Katherine T.
I actually just got this because it was a sale at the time at Ulta buy 2 and get one free I believe or something like that, and I was out of glue and since then I swear by it, so much better than duo I'll have to say, remember to always wait for glue to get tacky & sticky not wet & you'll not regret ever buying this!!!
Caitlin M.
Nashville, TN
This is a great adhesive and I love that it is black with helps to blend in with my liquid eyeliner. You definitely need to be careful when putting your falsies on while using this so to not end up with black all over your eyelids. Definitely not for falsies beginners
Gabi L.
Crown Point, IN
This eylure lash fix is absolutely amazing!! The adhesive works great & is very long lasting!
Alex K.
I use this glue a lot and I think it works great. It keeps my lashes in place most of the day and is easy to use. I'm considering trying something else though.
Lexi R.
Englishtown, NJ
Where can I find black eyelash glue???