BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesEylure
Keeping in Shape Tame and Define Wax

Eylure Keeping in Shape Tame and Define Wax

by Eylure

Beautiful brows should be a must-have for everyone - and brand leaders from Eylure have just the thing to help you on your quest for perfection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eylure Keeping in Shape Tame and Define Wax!
Product Highlights
Easy to use and sharpen. Good texture non sticky. Holds brows down-sometimes mine get a little curly. Good price too at Ulta.in reviews
sally K.
Porterville, CA
Blends Well Easy Removal Easy To Apply Good Pigmentation Long Lasting Smooth Look Who knew that there was such a thing as Brow wax? Not I, but I am so glad that I have the Brow Tame and Define pencil. I am able to calm those brow hairs that seem to have a mind of their own and go in the opposite direction than normal. Misbehaving little creature - it is tamed now! I would recommend this to all my friends
Karina L.
Doral, FL
I have super big and thick eyebrows and for daily use i love this to set my eyebrow is place
Joanna M.
Irvine, CA
I purchased this at Ulta, and LOVE it! I have Course hair so this holds my eyebrows in place. I use it with my urban decay brow box. Great for keeping brows in place all day!
Jailyn H.
This is a great wax, the only one I use. I do wish it came with a pencil sharpener, but the product works great on my full brows to keep them in place.
Kira R.
Hartselle, AL
This would be a 5 star if it was in a slimmer pencil. Way too thick for my slim brows, but other than that it's a great product
Megan B.
Dubuque, IA
Meh, I don't feel like you need this. It's less natural and less effective than an eyebrow gel, but it's faster and less messy.
Rhiannon R.
Lakeland, FL
I like this wax a lot. I use it after I comb my brow hairs where I want them. It's like eye brow glue. Lol after I apply the wax, I go in with my brow product. I would recommend this product and it's affordable
Joceline S.
Doyline, LA
My eye brows definitely need some taming. This wax stick keeps my hairs in place. But definitely would recommend something stronger.
Danielle W.
Dalton, GA
I have real narrow eyes and I use this under my eye for a more doll like complexion! It's also really good if you use it for your brows to define and shape them. It's a great product I recommend it to all.
Ashley K.