BY EYLURE

Beautiful brows should be a must-have for everyone - and brand leaders from Eylure have just the thing to help you on your quest for perfection. see more...

Tami M.
Columbus, GA
This is a great product if you have eyebrows that just need a hint of direction. This gel does not leave me feeling like I have cemented my eyebrows down and it has a nice subtle pigment to it. It is so far my favorite.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is the only shape gel I have tried. I do
Really like it. It shapes my eyebrows and holds them into place without them looking all stiff or anything. They look very natural and stay in place all!
Day
Danielle H.
New Braunfels, TX
Not the best at a firm hold but okay. I've found cheaper with a strong hold i see more fit for my not so thick brows. Great for a subtle hold and i use to get any powder off my brows after the baking session Lol
Julienne R.
I use it before using my Benefit Kabrow. Makes the application so much smoother, and the results are noticeably more natural looking so it defines my eyebrow hair. It's also great alone for a no-makeup makeup look when you want natural looking definition!
Madison B.
Maybe I'm just picky about my eyebrows, but this product isn't my favorite. I am in LOVE with Glossier's Boy Brow and feel it adds just a hint of color but still keeps everything natural and, most importantly, in place.
Carly T.
Waunakee, WI
I have "04 Light Taupe" and it's the perfect shade for my Light Ash Brown/Light Ash Blonde ombre hair. The formula applies and my eye color is hazel and green. I use this as much as possible because my lashes look good with it i would recommend this to anyone

Megan K.
I love these products! They are a great price and I use them a lot! They are great product on the market and I will continue to buy this product!
Addie L.
This is a magical gel that is not sticky like most of the ones I have tried. It keeps everything in place and I would definetly buy again
Kiki P.
New Cumberlnd, PA
This is a good brow gel. I've repurchased several times. It does not get stiff in the brows feels like nothing is there. Use it everyday
Victoria F.
Fort Worth, TX
I wear the 117 and they look natural and fit perfectly not too small nor to long. Totally recommend. Also bought at ultra for cheap