BY EYLURE

Buy Eylure False Eyelashes - An everyday, subtle style with a sheer, balanced finish. Eylure strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Suitable for all eye shapes, they are ideal for regular wear or a special occasion. Note: Have a look at our application advice or how-to videos for help with applying lashes. Details provided by Eylure see more...

Molly G.
Adrian, MI
Love these! So nice that it comes with glue and an applicator. The length is great for my really dark eyes so it doesn't just make my eyes looks smaller, it really opens them up. I bought them at Ulta for a really good price considering they're reusable, it is just difficult to shape them to your eyes sometimes.
Desirae M.
San Jose, CA
Definitely not my favorite brand of lashes. They look super fake in my opinion and the band is annoying, the lashes come off the band as well which sucks. Tried them once and never again, I'll stick with ardell wispies
Melissa H.
St Petersburg, FL
I love length and when I have these babies on . I get so many compliments on how natural they look. I have a few of this kind stored away. I like that it doesn't have a thick band for the lashes. And i can only purchase them at target or Ulta.
Kristi H.
These lashes did the job however now my personal favorite. Wish they were a bit wispier and then they would be perfect. Lasted all day. First time user
Kylee R.
The length is really long! And when i put them on i just love it u look pretty and it looks all natural! I strongly recommend this to everyone!
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
The lash band is so easy to work with and thin that these lashes go on so easily and they are super comfortable to wear all day long
Megan F.
Dudley
Beautiful eyelashes when they're on and always find the glue included as well is strong enough to survive a night out or a whole day of use. Wouldn't say applying them is the easiest as quite often they do end up being longer than what your actual eyelashes are but once they're on it adds to a thicker and voluminous effect.
Noorjahan B.
These are natural but so effective. I like to add one thin coat of mascara just to join my lashes to them. I used these over like 5 times and they still looked fresh each time. They are good quality and easy to apply and the back bone is not too stiff
Genevieve N.
For day to day wear these lashes are great. They add to your natural lashes and blend well. They last all day usually, but I do find that sometimes the corners can become loose. The glue is white so you can see where you've applied it which I like.
Amy M.
Luton , Luton
These eyelashes are really good quality and so is the glue. However I can find them to be quite heavy, there is a good range to choose from so some of them might not feel as heavy. They apply really easily with little movement.