BY NONE

Eylure Vegas Nay - Bronze Beauty lash is light but delivers a longer length style packed with gorgeous wispy layers. Try Vegas Nay's new "Mink Effect" lashes and get gorgeous in Bronze Beauty. Eylure Vegas Nay are a fabulously full collection of lashes, designed by our favorite Instagram guru and created by Lash Legends, Eylure. see more...

Brianne B.
Oceanside, CA
THESE ARE MY HOLY GRAIL LASHES. I have never ever EVER in my life found a pair of lashes that worked for me until I found these. They’re just so absolutely gorgeous and everyone I have seen with them in flatters their eye shape. They are expensive but are reusable and are easy to clean so I use mine multiple times!! Absolutely recommend these lashes I’m in love! ❤️❤️
Olga P.
Pasadena, TX
My absolutely favorite eyelashes! They’re so cute and look absolutely stunning! You can also reuse them so many times and they will always look great! I use them every time I do my makeup and I’ve definitely re purchased them multiple time!
Jessica M.
Spring, TX
These lashes are so comfortable and easy to apply!! They’re very lightweight I actually forgot I was wearing lashes lol. I love the style, they’re very flirty and beautiful. The packing of the lashes is super bulky though. Other than that great affordable lashes!
Dani E.
Beautiful, long and fluttery lashes that don’t look unnatural! Sticks to the lash line comfortably and doesn’t get itchy or saggy throughout the day. Applies easily and stays in place. Usually $12 but got them on sale for $5! Stunning without being too dramatic, these lashes can be worn just about anywhere! Would definitely recommend these to anyone looking I try some semi-dramatic lashes that don’t look fake!
Codie W.
Indiana
Probably some of my favorite lashes!!! Ive been stocking these up for the past month. They blend in so easily with the natural lashes and the band is super flexible. With the right care I use these about 10 times before finally throwing them out!!
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
Eylure False Eyelashes VN Luxe Collection Bronze - 1 ct my all time favorite eyelashes so many compliment me when I wear these my friend said they looked like my real lashes and that’s the best compliment I adore these lashes for any kind of look I wear them almost everyday
Diana E.
Hanover, MD
I really wish I could have loved these. But they were pretty to look at, but they felt like straight plastic and also felt that way to. Wasn't impressed with these and felt for the price they should have been better quality. Unfortunately I won't be trying these again.
Kristianna W.
LANDIS, NC
I really like these. They're inexpensive and super easy to apply. If you are starting out with faux lashes (& aren't afraid of a more bold lash), these are a great place to start.
Tiffany T.
TheEylure False Eyelashes VN Luxe Collection Bronze - 1 ct are one of the most comfortable drugstore false eyelashes, I’ve ever worn! They don’t bother me throughout the day. I wear these pairs of eyelashes everytime I got out. I will definitely be repurchasing. Highly recommend for people that want a good pair of eyelashes without having to pay too much.
Katie H.
Columbus
These are my favorite lashes of all time. They are so easy to put on. They are beautiful. They are like a natural glam. They aren’t too long. They don’t make my eyes feel heavy. They make any look so much more beautiful. I will always repurchase these.
Elsa C.
Santa Ana, CA
How is the lash band for you?