MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesEylure
EYLURE NATURALITES SUPERFULL FALSE EYELASHES 3 PAIR - 100

Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES SUPERFULL FALSE EYELASHES 3 PAIR - 100

by Eylure

Eylure naturalites superfull false eyelashes 3 pair - 100

Has anyone with blonde/red lashes given these a go? Always looking for a natural look that gives my eyes some more definition. Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES SUPERFULL FALSE EYELASHES 3 PAIR - 100 [product:eylure-naturals-multipack-lash-3-pairs-3-ea]
Hi, I prefer the natural look for falsies, but these look a little full, despite saying they’re natural. What do users of these lashes think?
I've been struggling to find a good mascara that doesn't smudge and leave black grossness around my eyes...so I'm thinking about trying falsies instead. Do you typically need to use mascara with these?
Start your review of Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES SUPERFULL FALSE EYELASHES 3 PAIR - 100!
Product Highlights
Love this product, it's easy to put on and you can't feel that you are wearing false eyelashes it's light. I would recommend it for anyone, it looks natural.in reviews
...wear. They are also perfect for a more everyday look and aren't overly dramatic. in reviews
Lauren S.
Rockwood, MI
Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES SUPERFULL FALSE EYELASHES 3 PAIR - 100 uploaded by Lauren S.
Having monolids, I’ve always struggled with finding falsies that worked for me. These lashes however fit the shape my eyes perfectly and feel super comfortable. I only have to cut a little bit off but that’s it! I love them.
Autumn U.
Erie
I was always afraid to wear false lashes in fear of them looking too fake but these look natural and they're very easy to apply and remove!
Jas. J.
Middletown, CT
I buy these lashes to use on clients & I love them. They’re not only natural but add a hint of drama with the amount of fullness & length they provide so your lashes don’t look crazy but just in place like that should be there. I usually buy this pack from Ulta but cvs & other retailers sell them as well. I believe there $12.99 a pack but I try to buy them when Ulta has a sale such as buy one get one or 50% off certain lashes so I can get more for my buck. If you’re looking for a natural everyday lash that adds a little ummfff this is the one for you!
Tina H.
detroit
Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES SUPERFULL FALSE EYELASHES 3 PAIR - 100 uploaded by Tina H.
I have a latex allergy, so I’ve got to be a little aware of what lashes I used. I also have hooded eyes, so I need that whispy shape with shorter inner corners. Over that past year, Eylure has become my go to. They have a super thin band. It’s nearly invisible, and they look so natural. People often mistake them for my real lashes!! I wish.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES SUPERFULL FALSE EYELASHES 3 PAIR - 100 These lashes are super cute they are expensive but they look like they're luxe lashes I love the way they fit my eyes and can easily be trimmed if they don't fit yours. I am always getting complimented on these.
Caitlin T.
Westmont, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how this set comes in a pack of three. These are a little full, but they have a more natural look to them, so it isn’t as dramatic. The packaging is really nice, and it’s sealed, so you know no one is tampering with them.
Karen L.
Brentwood, TN
These are really good. Not as good as luxe brands but you get what you pay for. Great budget brand.
sandy P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wore my eylure X Jordan woods lashes the day of my wedding and the looked amazing. Stayed on all night very natural looking, comfortable to wear I did not want to do dramatic so these were the right choice for me. I bought mine at Ulta for a great price!
Tate B.
I only use Eylure and Black Cherry lashes. I think Eylure is great for a first timer for falsies or to elevate your current look. Due to my Asian Heritage facial features, I am always trying to make my flashes looks bigger and longer to brighten up my eyes. I live the Volume 100 and Volume 101 set!
dottie H.
I LOVE THESE LASHES!! They are the absolute best!!! They’re also easy to clean and re-use!! And they go cute with or without eyeliner!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...