BY EYLURE

Double layer gives consistent length across the lash line, a turbo version of the 101. Created for lash lovers who used to put on 2-3 single strips at once! Note: lash glue and application and care instructions included in all packs. Please make sure you remove the lash from the tray by grabbing it in the middle and gently pulling it off the tray. Do not pull it from the sides as that can deform the lash band and the hair! Includes applicator. 1) lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion,... see more...

• Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows a...3 Answers
  • How are they? I love dramatic look and I love easy applic...1 Answers
Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES DOUBLE LAYERED FALSE EYELASHES - 202
  • "These are my favorite lashes of all time! Really full not heavy at all glam lashes!" in 33 reviews
  • "I love theses lashes, the band is not to thick or thin, easy to put on and feel really nice. I just the double layered lash for a more dramatic look. I recommend using the duo glue thou and make sure to trim them if they are long. " in 16 reviews
  • "I recently used these for a special occasion because they have a super dramatic look. They are very comfortable and easy to apply. However they hide the eyelid/eyeshadow so I would recommend to use them with a simple look to add drama. " in 3 reviews
EDNALYNN L.
These remind me so much of xolashes & koko lashes but cheaper. I have hooded eyes & these lashes just gives me the complimentary they dont often get. Once these lashes are on a good hold they make your eyes seem bigger than they are. The packaging does offer a small glue of their brand & also some plastic like tweezers. Eyelure glue has been my go to. The hold is powerful. One time I had a movie date & a part of the movie made me cry 😭 and the lashes were still intact. Moving on to my opinion about the tweezers, I think this tool is great for beginners. If youre not an expert on getting lashes to stick or afraid of poking your eye w/ a metal one, this is a great alternative. The tweezers are gentle touch on the eye especially when pinching it to secure. The whole packaging is great for beginners. Easy to apply , not a heavy lash band, & a great glue. A+ Eyelure.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Nancy Q.
Tulsa, OK
I love this eyelashes for a night out for the club they aren’t price high so it’s a good price because you can reuse this eyelashes. I used this kind of lashes on the weekend I would highly recommend.
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
Not the most comfortable lashes I own - the band is pretty thick and tricky to get to stick down to the shape of your eye (plus I have to trim them to fit), BUT that being said...I love the way these look once they’re on! The volume it gives can honestly complete any eye look. I love these!
Nathaly L.
San Lorenzo, CA
Some of my fave fluffy Extra drug store lashes, when ever they’re in stock at my local target I always make sure to grab a couple, lash band is super comfy despite how fluffy they are they are still super wearable!
Krista P.
These were my first pair of false eyelashes I’ve bought. They were easy to apply. & lasted all night. This is a brand I’ve bought multiple times after the first time. I will continue to use this product.
Amy V.
I don’t usually purchase eyelure lashes but when I do I usually pick out the dramatic ones. These are easy to put on and lasts pretty well. The price is reasonable and you can find these at Ulta.
Kathy N.
Arlington, TX
I love these lashes for a dramatic makeup look! These lashes are perfect. The lashes are long, dark, and full giving you a very dramatic look. The lashes are great quality and worth the money. I would definitely purchase again!
Erica C.
I love these lashes they are so full and long. Great for dramatic looks. Eventhough they are veru fully loned they are not heavy at all. Love them so much definitely recommend these lashes.
Ashton B.
Owasso, OK
Wore these lashes as a bridesmaid and they look so beautiful in pictures! I stood out for sure. They lasted from 11am to midnight. They weren’t too pricey and definitely were the best lashes I have ever used!!
Leah J.
Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows again or never be able to wear false lashes again ? Eylure EYLURE NATURALITES DOUBLE LAYERED FALSE EYELASHES - 202Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz®
Aleksandra M.
How are they? I love dramatic look and I love easy application!