BY EYLURE

Double layer gives consistent length across the lash line, a turbo version of the 101. Created for lash lovers who used to put on 2-3 single strips at once! Note: lash glue and application and care instructions included in all packs. Please make sure you remove the lash from the tray by grabbing it in the middle and gently pulling it off the tray. Do not pull it from the sides as that can deform the lash band and the hair! Includes applicator. 1) lift the lashes from the tray with tweezers, applicator or your fingers (if they are glued across the lash, then ease them away from the half-moon using your thumbs in a downward motion,... see more...

• How are they? I love dramatic look and I love easy application!1 Answers
Alondra F.
Tulare
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these lashes .. I don't know what attracted me to them. But they do not look nice and for some reason difficult to put on and for them to stay on the eyes. They also look very fake. And they're crunchy in a way, not that soft lashes. Wouldn't repurchase.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Krista P.
Pittsburgh
These were my first pair of false eyelashes I’ve bought. They were easy to apply. & lasted all night. This is a brand I’ve bought multiple times after the first time. I will continue to use this product.
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect finishing touch to give any look a hint of glam.

These easy to apply eyelashes hold tough all day long. Used for everyday or special occasions. These lashes are recommended for anyone who wants to add more definition to their lashes.

HausOfGlittah Approved!
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE LASHES. They are so full and thick, perfect for dramatic looks. They still feel like when wearing them. They have a thicker band so they are easier to clean and are more durable. They can last through multiple looks and I've never been disappointed with this brand
Ruby B.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son buenas y muy bonitas. Tienen que tener cuidado al despegarlas de donde vienen porque se rompen que facilidad. Para un maquillaje más dramático recomiendo estas
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these lashes. I got them as a sample and I liked them. However they are a bit much for daily use. Very dramatic and fake looking. It's all up to preference with these.
Ashton B.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wore these lashes as a bridesmaid and they look so beautiful in pictures! I stood out for sure. They lasted from 11am to midnight. They weren’t too pricey and definitely were the best lashes I have ever used!!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought these lashes from target the other day, and I am in love with these!!! They are so beautiful, I love the packaging, the lashes are good quality and were easy for me to apply. These lashes are a tiny bit heavy, but if you're used to wearing false lashes it's not bad. :) the glue it came with worked super well for me and stayed on nicely!! Overall, great product!!
Leah J.
I wore these for my highschool graduation and they were beautiful! I have very small eyes so I had to trim the outside corners quite a bit. After I put them on, they almost reached my eyebrows so I took some small scissors and trimmed the tops of the lashes to make them a bit shorter. Overall they were very beautiful and were lashes I wore multiple times.
Aleksandra M.
How are they? I love dramatic look and I love easy application!