BY EYLURE

The Eylure strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Not only are they suitable for all eye shapes, but they are reusable and long lasting. see more...

• Do these fall off easily or do they stay on most of the day?2 Answers
  • I have seen these many times before at Target and have always wan...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kim C.
Madison, WI
These have to be my go-to falsies that I like to use. They're super light on the eyelids and easy to put on. I like my lashes looking really natural and these without a double add good length to my eyes without dramatic change. I've even been told that they're barely noticeable which is awesome!
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
These eyelashes are great for beginners! I’m not the best as makeup but these were easy to apply and lasted all day. The glue could be a little better but it does it’s job. I recommend these to other beginners!
Holly V.
This are really nice natural falsies. They’re great for people who are just starting to get into using false lashes. They are a nice price and pretty decent quality considering. Good for low key looks.
Chloe P.
These are so pretty on, and they actually stay on even with my round eye shape. Very good for the price and last quite a few uses if you clean them gently. I think anyone could pull these off without looking like they’re too much.
Megan M.
I wore these this weekend and they were actually really easy to apply even though I've only been able to apply a few pairs of lashes ever!! Once I applied marscara they looked fabulous and dramatic but not overpowering and I didn't feel them.
Hillary H.
Lambertville, MI
I got these lashes in Ipsy bag and I'm so grateful for them! They've been the perfect touch to my nighttime and/or wedding looks. Because they are so natural, they look like your own lashes but give a little more depth that "only mascara" cannot provide. The lashes are soft, malleable, and weightless so you'll quickly forget you have them on but look flawless all day.
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
I love the look of these lashes. They really do look very natural. They give my eyes an extra "pop" without being too obvious. I've given them 4 stars because they're affordable and very pretty, but can feel a bit stiff, if you're not accustomed to lashes. Eylure Naturals No. 015
Gabrielle M.
My favorite lashes! They're natural looking and last multiple uses! Inexpensive and can be found at Ulta! They're strong and don't fall apart when taking off glue from prior use. These give my lashes both length and fullness without looking overdone
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Purchased at Target for $5. I've never been a fan of over dramatic eyelashes or eyelashes in general. So I have to the naturals abtry for the first time and I looooved it! Definitely my type of style. I have re-purchased. I recommend them!
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
My favorite lash brand. Their glue is awesome, the bands are perfect. I love how you can reuse them multiple times. They are sturdy but flexible and hold all day and night. They also look so natural you cant tell you are wearing them!
Kristin D.
Melbourne, AR
How many times can you use these before they are no good?
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
How do these compare to ardell?
Luma K.
Bloomington, IN
I love falsies but sometimes they look really fake. Do these give the illusion of a natural lash look?
Redina S.
Are they worth it?
MaKenzie J.
Kasson , MN
Do these fall off easily or do they stay on most of the day?