BY EYLURE

The Eylure strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Not only are they suitable for all eye shapes, but they are reusable and long lasting. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I love these eyelashes. I just tried them for the first time. I got the lengthening and dramatic style. They are well made and very light on my eyes, so comfortable to wear. They give a great accent and long lash effect without being gaudy. Really make your eyes 'Pop'! Plus you get many multiple wears out of them. I'd definitely recommend them.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Bluefield, WV
These are perfect for beginners, they come with an applicator and they are fairly easy to apply. Plus they are natural looking so no one notices them and you can wear them anytime and they are pretty forgiving, once you put on eyeliner and mascara, they're seamless.
Paxton V.
Paxton V.
I love Eylure as a brand overall and these lashes are great for daily use. Easy to measure and adjust length as needed to fit different eye shapes and sizes. The glue it comes with is not my favorite but the lashes make up for it.
Traci C.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is one of my favorite brand of eye lashes. They last for quite a while as long as you clean them up. They stay pretty and looking brand new!
Melina A.
Melina A.
Galena Park, TX
Beautiful long eyelashes they'll stay on all day long won't fall and will make your eyes look pretty
Rosie L.
Rosie L.
I love them, they look super natural. Really good for a daily look. I would definitely recommend
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
Madison AL
They go on east and easy to use. They look real and got many compliments on them
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
I got these lashes in Ipsy bag and I'm so grateful for them! They've been the perfect touch to my nighttime and/or wedding looks. Because they are so natural, they look like your own lashes but give a little more depth that "only mascara" cannot provide. The lashes are soft, malleable, and weightless so you'll quickly forget you have them on but look flawless all day.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
I love the look of these lashes. They really do look very natural. They give my eyes an extra "pop" without being too obvious. I've given them 4 stars because they're affordable and very pretty, but can feel a bit stiff, if you're not accustomed to lashes. Eylure Naturals No. 015
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Purchased at Target for $5. I've never been a fan of over dramatic eyelashes or eyelashes in general. So I have to the naturals abtry for the first time and I looooved it! Definitely my type of style. I have re-purchased. I recommend them!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Williston, ND
How many times can you use these before they are no good?
Luma K.
Luma K.
Bloomington, IN
I love falsies but sometimes they look really fake. Do these give the illusion of a natural lash look?
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
How do these compare to ardell?
MaKenzie J.
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN
Do these fall off easily or do they stay on most of the day?
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Larchwood, IA
Are these difficult to adhere?