BY EYLURE

The Eylure strip lashes enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. Not only are they suitable for all eye shapes, but they are reusable and long lasting. see more...

• Do these fall off easily or do they stay on most of the day?2 Answers
  • I have seen these many times before at Target and have always wan...2 Answers
  • Are they worth it? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These are perfect for beginners, they come with an applicator and they are fairly easy to apply. Plus they are natural looking so no one notices them and you can wear them anytime and they are pretty forgiving, once you put on eyeliner and mascara, they're seamless. " in 22 reviews
  • "Great false lashes for a not false lash look. I'm always worried people can tell I'm wearing fake lashes, no one wants to get called out for a floppy lash, but these are really seamless when it comes to blending in to your natural lash while also adding just the right amount of drama." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this brand! Lashes so comfortable and natural looking. I've loved every style I've tried! " in 4 reviews
Jessica W.
Mason, MI
✔️ Stocked Up on these Amazing @eylureofficial 👁 LASHES Number 115 & 80 • These may be my Lashes for the 2018 Bridal Season 🙌🏻. Full...but not too Full ✔️ Thin Band ✔️ Wispy ✔️ Perfect Length ✔️#lashes #lashaddict #falselashes #eylurelashes #bridalmakeup #eyelure
Chloe P.
These are so pretty on, and they actually stay on even with my round eye shape. Very good for the price and last quite a few uses if you clean them gently. I think anyone could pull these off without looking like they’re too much.
Maria C.
Tuscumbia, AL
These eyelashes are great for beginners! I’m not the best as makeup but these were easy to apply and lasted all day. The glue could be a little better but it does it’s job. I recommend these to other beginners!
Hillary H.
Lambertville, MI
I got these lashes in Ipsy bag and I'm so grateful for them! They've been the perfect touch to my nighttime and/or wedding looks. Because they are so natural, they look like your own lashes but give a little more depth that "only mascara" cannot provide. The lashes are soft, malleable, and weightless so you'll quickly forget you have them on but look flawless all day.
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
I love the look of these lashes. They really do look very natural. They give my eyes an extra "pop" without being too obvious. I've given them 4 stars because they're affordable and very pretty, but can feel a bit stiff, if you're not accustomed to lashes. Eylure Naturals No. 015
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
My favorite lash brand. Their glue is awesome, the bands are perfect. I love how you can reuse them multiple times. They are sturdy but flexible and hold all day and night. They also look so natural you cant tell you are wearing them!
Rachel J.
Bluefield, WV
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
I am obsessed with these eyelashes. They are my go to. They look so glamorous and beautiful on all eye shapes. It really completes all my looks. I find them to be better than all other brands including Ardel
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
Purchased at Target for $5. I've never been a fan of over dramatic eyelashes or eyelashes in general. So I have to the naturals abtry for the first time and I looooved it! Definitely my type of style. I have re-purchased. I recommend them!
Sarah Y.
Love these lashes! Natural and easy to apply cute packaging and band is easy to work with, I never use the glue in the packaging it bothers my eyes but they are sensitive and I wear contact, got mine from target and they're always my go tos, I purchase 3 at a time
Kristin D.
Melbourne, AR
How many times can you use these before they are no good?
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
How do these compare to ardell?
Luma K.
Bloomington, IN
I love falsies but sometimes they look really fake. Do these give the illusion of a natural lash look?
Redina S.
Are they worth it?
MaKenzie J.
Kasson, MN
Do these fall off easily or do they stay on most of the day?