BY EYLURE

Eylure Brow Pomade- Mid Brown- Fabulously long lasting and perfectly pigmented, the Brow Pomade is a creamy, long-lasting brow cream that adds great color and hold. Available in three shades Blonde, Mid Brown and Dark Brown, our Mid Brown pomade is... see more...

Hyddie L.
Belize City
This is my fav brow must have ! Easy to blend out and doesn’t melt or hardens easily. The formula and consistency there of is great quality. Very affordable in my opinion. I purchased it at an Ulta store when I was in the states !
Emma S.
Plymouth
Favourite brow product. Easy to apply, doesn’t smudge and doesn’t look too harsh. I work 11 hour shifts doing very physical work and it doesn’t budge at all. No need to set with powder or to draw in with pencil. Worth every penny
Katy B.
waterlooville
In love wit this. Eyebrows looked amazing !!! Only borrowed it off a friend and I just love it. Need to go stock up on it. Love love love.

Amazon