BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersEylure
Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct

Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct

by Eylure

Eylure Brow Pomade- Mid Brown- Fabulously long lasting and perfectly pigmented, the Brow Pomade is a creamy, long-lasting brow cream that adds great color and hold. Available in three shades Blonde, Mid Brown and Dark Brown, our Mid Brown pomade is enhanced with Rosemary Oil to help promote healthy hair growth. Color: Chocolate.

[product:benefit-cosmetics-ka-brow-cream-gel-eyebrow-color-with-brush-5-deep-deluxe-travel-size] ? Is this even necessary?
where can i buy it? how much?
Instagram brow or feathered and natural? What’s the way you wear your brows 🧐 Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct #brows #beauty
Start your review of Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct!
Cindy H.
Harker Hts, TX
Excellent product that allows you to put on your brows either way you like. Been using this product for 10 years and it’s very reliable. Also stays put all day.
Kim D.
Delbarton
Is this product worth the price, does it apply to the eyebrows well. How is the packaging? Would you improve this product in anyway? Was it your first time using it or have you used it multiple times?
Rebecca V.
Keighley, West Yorkshire
Love this product, its great for filling in my brows and getting a really crisp line. The downside was that it came with a brush which broke on the first use so had to buy another brush. I like this because it's like a coloured wax so it keeps brows in place and colours in one go. I do then to use a pencil too and then go over with this.
Donna P.
Watford, Hertfordshire
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct uploaded by Donna P.
This is by far my fave eyebrow pomade, I have used the anistasia Beverly Hills one but I feel that just comes off so easily! This on the other hand stays put all day long it’s honestly my fave and it’s the only brow pomade I continue to re purchase simply because it works so well and it is only £5 I believe! And it also smells amazing 😍 If your looking for a good quality brow pomade but for a cheap price then you NEED to try this! I am wearing the brow pomade in the attached picture
emma M.
Plymouth, devon
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct uploaded by emma M.
Favourite brow product. Easy to apply, doesn’t smudge and doesn’t look too harsh. I work 11 hour shifts doing very physical work and it doesn’t budge at all. No need to set with powder or to draw in with pencil. Worth every penny
Malaika P.
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct uploaded by Malaika P.
This product is really affordable and it lasts quite a long time. It does the same job as high branded products! I really recommend this.
Sophie F.
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct uploaded by Sophie F.
This product is an absolute life changer! The amount of compliments I get on my eyebrows is unreal. It has also lasted me such a long time now aswell would fully recommend! #browgoals 😁
Hyddie L.
NY
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Mid Brown 1 ct uploaded by Hyddie L.
This is my fav brow must have ! Easy to blend out and doesn’t melt or hardens easily. The formula and consistency there of is great quality. Very affordable in my opinion. I purchased it at an Ulta store when I was in the states !
Malaika C.
Cambridge
One of the best pomades i’ve ever purchased! the texture is so smooth and easily applicable. Very long lasting to so perfect for hours out! Would definitely recommend to everyone!!
Jessica K.
Newbury, Newbury
Not the best pomade I've experienced, can become clumpy and dusty unfortunately. Colour match was good for me, if a bit dark but the range is not that wide in this pomade. Haven't finished the product as I moved on to a better product. Wouldn't recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria  G.
Prosper, TX
il y a 3 ans
Cindy H. il y a 2 ans
For those with thin brows yes. Or those who want or need definition.
Anna M.
Belfast, Antrim
il y a 4 ans
Jessie W. il y a 4 ans
Feathered and natural, I use colourpop brow pencil and set it with nyx clear brow gel