BY EYLURE

Eylure Brow Pomade- Mid Brown- Fabulously long lasting and perfectly pigmented, the Brow Pomade is a creamy, long-lasting brow cream that adds great color and hold. Available in three shades Blonde, Mid Brown and Dark Brown, our Mid Brown pomade is enhanced with Rosemary Oil to help promote healthy hair growth. Color: Chocolate. see more...

Buy on Target
Veronica L.
San Marcos, CA
Let’s be honest now ladies !!! I indeed love this brow pomade because it is super affordable , and I ran out of my Anastasia brow pomade. So I was at target and decided to give it a try and now this is probably my favorite brow pomade . I do recommend this for ladies who are looking for a inexpensive brow pomade that does the job.
Anna M.
Love this product as it’s very pigmented and easy to work with. I’ve very sparse brows but it’s buildable and little product is required to go from a natural to the perfect Instagram brow to suit your preference. I would recommend to anyone who wants to try or loves pomades for your brow but I would recommend possibly getting a lighter shade than you think, I’ve dark brown hair and wear mid brown! Lovely product and quite inexpensive. (Purchased at local Superdrug)
Keira P.
hull
i use the dark brown and by far this is my favourite brow pomade, and favourite thing to use on my brows ever!! it’s so creamy and easy to use, i’ve tried many other pomades, pencils, powders ect and this is the only thing i will use and continue to use, it’s affordable and lasts ages, it doesn’t smudge and i do recommend!
Kirsten L.
Inverkeithing
Best Brow Pomade I've EVER used. It's really creamy and doesn't dry up easily. I'd say the price is reasonable because it does last. Usually I use Blonde but have tried this colour too.

Definitely recommend it.