BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersEylure
Eyebrow Pomade Blonde 1 ct , 004oz

Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Blonde 1 ct , 0.04oz

by Eylure

Eylure Brow Pomade- Blonde- Fabulously long lasting and perfectly pigmented, the Brow Pomade is a creamy, long-lasting brow cream that adds great color and hold. Available in three shades Blonde, Mid Brown and Dark Brown, our Blonde pomade is enhanced...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Blonde 1 ct , 0.04oz!
How would you rate this product?
Bisma Z.
Kansas City, MO
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Blonde 1 ct , 0.04oz uploaded by Bisma Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I first found this as a dupe for Anastasia and I love it. I’ve had it for a long time and it still hasn’t run out or gone dry. They have a perfect color for my skin tone.
abigail M.
Campbeltown, Campbeltown
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Blonde 1 ct , 0.04oz uploaded by abigail M.
Quite like this, abh is my holy grail and I've tried a few cheaper ones and this came the closest for me. Still not up with my abh but definitely an affordable alternative. Stays put, very buildable and a little goes a very long way! I made this mistake when I first used it 🤣🙈
Ashleigh B.
United Kingdom
Eylure Eyebrow Pomade Blonde 1 ct , 0.04oz uploaded by Ashleigh B.
Very creamy and long lasting. Worth the price and is affordable. Variety of colours and draws on the eyebrow perfectly and lasts throughout the day.
Ella W.
Warwickshire
This eyebrow pomade is a perfect warm brown which match my light auburn hair. I use it everyday and it glides on my easily and it very long lasting. It does tend to go a bit crumbly occasionally but I would 100% recommend.
Tippa P.
I haven’t used this colour I used dark brown but this product goes on soo nice and smooth and no clumpy bits at all! I love this one.
Charlie B.
My everyday brow promade! I love this, great colour for me! just bought a new one, I love it so much! When you use a brow brush you can really feel how creamy it is, great because it makes it easier to work with and makes it easier to apply it to the brow! I find it hard to find the right shade sometimes because of having blonde brows, I don't like the products that have an orange colour to them but this one doesn't have any orange tint to it!
HolsMUA18 A.
Kent
Ever since I got this it’s all I’ve used it makes my brows so fleeky and flawless I wouldn’t change a thing Beirut this product even my family use it, I think it’s long lasting and doesn’t need to be set so it’s so easy to apply I will definitely be buying this product again.
thamara P.
Pigmenta bien pero luego de un tiempo la pomada se reseca y es más difícil aplicarlo por lo tanto tienes que aplicar antes un primer en la pomada.
Clare R.
ROTHERHAM, South Yorkshire
Love this product. Really good cool toned shade. Perfect formula. Not too dry but not too creamy. This lasts all day and iv had this a while and hasn't dried up!
Anissa D.
Great dupe for the Anastasia beverly hills one. It does kinda smell fucky, kinda mentoly but great nonetheless

Looking for your answer?