Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown

by Eylure

Get catwalk brows for longer!The trend now is all about darker, thicker looking brows and Eylure Dybrow is the ideal way to get this look for up to 6 weeks. A proven formula will darken lighter brows to ensure an even colour and beautifully defined brows. Perfect all year round but especially in the summer months. Easy to mix and apply.

Is this eyebrow dye kit any good?
Hi , I wanted to know if this is good for darker skin and if it would show up ?
I have extremely blonde brows. I am looking for a brow dye that works but is not too dark or shocking. Any suggestions?
Start your review of Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Heather M.
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Heather M.
Tonight was my night for tinting my Brows & Lashes. I really like how convenient this product is and how very easy and time friendly. I can literally get both brows and lashes done within 15mins with very easy cleanup. I will definitely buy again .
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Shannon S.
This product has replace me getting my brows dyed professionally. It really darkens the brows significantly, but naturally, and it lasts for a good amount of time too, about a month for me. You can leave it on longer for a really strong pigment or shorter for something lighter. I always have this on hand and would recommend it for everyone.
Elaina P.
Brooklyn, NY
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Elaina P.
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Elaina P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Very simple brow dye! This is the first time trying a brow dye and it was a perfect one due to my concerns of looking too unnatural or having my eyebrows fall off haha. I keep on for 10 minutes, wipe off, and then do my ends for an additional 10 since they fade out. It’s a very subtle improvement, but I do appreciate how they frame my face better afterward and are more pronounced, even without makeup on. (After is with necklace on)
Cynthia S.
Laurel, MS
The brow dye is ok was not impressed by the richness of color that was left after completion. And it definitely does not dye the skin on areas needed to be dyed. The price is very affordable.
Hannah D.
Accrington, Lancashire
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Hannah D.
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Hannah D.
I love this I rarely colour my eyebrows on now! This is handy for me as during the week I don’t wear makeup so it keeps my brows looking defined without having to do anything with them! It’s so quick and easy to do and leaves me with tinted brows! I use the black dye as I have dark hair and like my eyebrows to be dark too! This lasts pretty well too I’d say I top it up every 2/3 weeks to keep them looking fresh! So easy and mess free. You simply mix two products together in the little dish provided, then apply and wait and your done! I have makeup on in the selfie but I haven’t coloured my brows in I’d freshly dyed my brows Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown #brows #eyebrow #browdye #eyebrowdye #browtint #tint #eyebrowtint #beauty #health #eyelure
Kerry H.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
I love this eyebrow dye. I have fair eyebrows and am useless at colouring them with anything, but this magical dye is my saving grace! Its so simple to mix up and apply, and lasts for weeks, so the pack lasts me around a year which is excellent value for money. Its always my first choice in eyebrow care, the only thing I use!
Barbara D.
rua almirante fontan 12, 1ºC
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Barbara D.
Desde que descubrí este tinte de cejas he dejado de utilizar el lápiz de relleno. Deja un acabado natural y deja un tono uniforme. Yo soy de ceja un poco pobre en el extremo delantero y con este producto me queda a la perfección. Lo he comprado ya varias veces y para mí es lo mejor, calidad/precio ademáa del tiempo que ahorras
kay L.
1,336 reviews
I have my brows microbladed but due to covid i have been un able to go for a colour top up as salons are unable to open. I came across this brand in my local superdrug store for around £7.49 I think it was and I have to be honest its been a life saver for me. It is a permanent tint for brows and comes in different shades, it takes less than 15 minutes to do and will last at 6 weeks. The kit comes with the cream colour and the activator and full step by step instructions to help guide you. I like the fact its a great price especially as you can get up to 12 applications with one boxEylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown
Ellis D.
This is my favourite at home dye kit for brows, I always have a box in my bathroom cabinet. It’s very easy to use and leaves my brows a lovely, cool toned, dark brown colour. I have my hair fully highlighted and it doesn’t look silly against it.
Paige C.
Northolt, Middlesex
Eylure Dybrow Dye Kit - Dark Brown uploaded by Paige C.
My favourite eyebrow dye kit! Very simple to use and apply, within 10 minutes your brows are dyed and does not stain the skin! It lasts for 6 weeks but does depend how much you wash them with skincare products!