Eylure

Eylure Definition No. 126
90 Reviews
5 / 5
These are my all-time favorite lashes! They are so beautiful and so easy to apply. They have thicker band which I love it’s a lot easier to handle with longer nails. You definitely get what you pay for with these lashes. I will continue to buy these over and over again because of how close they look to eyelash extensions!
5 / 5
I really love these lashes. I have quite small eyes and my lashes aren’t as visible as they used to be. These are easy to cut to size if necessary and very simple to apply. They instantly accentuate my blue eyes making them pop and provide a well defined, natural fullness. The long length is great and they hold really well. They curl nicely. I would choose these over mascara any day as they just seem to look so much nicer. They haven’t fallen off and I’ve not had any other issues.
5 / 5
these lashes always get me compliments! they’re v easy to apply and they easily elevate a bold eyeshadow look. i’ve had a pack of 3 for MONTHS & just bought this new pack on black friday. highly recommend!
5 / 5
These are currently my favorite drugstore lashes. The shape looks great on my eyes and they’re dramatic while still being very comfortable to wear. I love them so much I’ve grabbed a few packs as backups!
5 / 5
The ONLY brand of lashes I’ll buy from now on. Absolutely stunning, holds well, easy to clean, so many different styles and lengths for different occasions. Loveeee Eyelure.
5 / 5
My favourite brand of false lashes. They are easy to apply and I love that they come with lash glue or you can buy them pre glued. Long lasting and can be reused multiple times. They look so good on really love these.
5 / 5
My go to lashes. So soft & fluffy. If you like the dramatic lash look then these are for you ! These can easily last a good few times use if taken care of . The glue is amazing and sticks so well to your lid. Perfect for a glam makeup look or a night out with the girls !
5 / 5
My absolute favorite go to lash! My favorite brand! I love how thick the lash strip is & the glue that it comes with works wonders! Good for the price! Get these & you won’t regret it!
5 / 5
I love these lashes! I get them shipped to me, because these are my everyday wear lashes. I love the fit of them as well as the alternating long and short lashes for a very full but natural lash look! They have a thicker band which is easier to place where you want the lashes to sit. The lashes also do not have an extremely plastic feel like so many other brands. Once I started using Eylure I have never worn another brand of lashes since!
5 / 5
I love these lashes they give such a dramatic look yet look so real. I got this three pack for $10 and it also came with glue. I don't use their glue but it's nice that it comes with it just in case. I find these lashes the easiest to put on and stay on for the whole day. Definitely by the use if you like using strip lashes.