Eylure

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
These are my all-time favorite lashes! They are so beautiful and so easy to apply. They have thicker band which I love it’s a lot easier to handle with longer nails. You definitely get what you pay for with these lashes. I will continue to buy these over and over again because of how close they look to eyelash extensions!
5 / 5
I really love these lashes. I have quite small eyes and my lashes aren’t as visible as they used to be. These are easy to cut to size if necessary and very simple to apply. They instantly accentuate my blue eyes making them pop and provide a well defined, natural fullness. The long length is great and they hold really well. They curl nicely. I would choose these over mascara any day as they just seem to look so much nicer. They haven’t fallen off and I’ve not had any other issues.
5 / 5
these lashes always get me compliments! they’re v easy to apply and they easily elevate a bold eyeshadow look. i’ve had a pack of 3 for MONTHS & just bought this new pack on black friday. highly recommend!