Eylure Definition Eyelashes No. 126

by Eylure

Definition Eyelashes No. 126 - The Eylure Definition style No. 126 is a completely gorgeous spiky lash in cool sections, great for a defined band cool look. This is a lash that is gorgeously defined and will enhance the natural beauty of your eyes. The Eylure strip is suitable for all eye shapes and each pack contains set of lashes, applicator glue and an instruction booklet. The lashes apply with ease and are long lasting and reusable. - Definition Eyelashes No. 126

Where do you buy online clothes from ?
Is this brand better or comparable to Ardel's?
Are these comfortable to wear ?
Start your review of Eylure Definition Eyelashes No. 126!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...found them at my local Target! Aside from the thick lash band (a lot of dramatic lashes have a thicker band) these are perfect for adding extra definition to any look” in reviews
“...before and I like these way better. Can wear them all day and still be comfortable. Recommend them highly! ” in reviews
Houston
Eylure Definition Eyelashes No. 126 uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my go to lashes. The look very pretty, super fluffy, and winged out on the ends. The band is really thick, which I like. A few people may not. But for me, it makes it easy to apply. I don't need to wear liner with these lashes, since it looks like I already am. I use this with the Kiss lash glue, and it stays in place. I recommend these lashes for a night out or a work day. They're not over the top, but stands out. 10/10 for me. 👍
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are my go-to lashes!!! I wear them almost every day. I have really big eyes so the cat-eye effect balances out the roundness of my eyes without me having to use eyeliner! These last a really long time if you take care of them properly. Don’t use the glue that comes with it—it smells like a foot and doesn’t work. I recommend using the Duo Brush-On Lash Adhesive with this as these two products work together to last all day!!!
La Quinta
I refuse to let these go! I take well good care of these lashes because I’m just so in love with them! These lashes are easy to apply, the packaging is simple, the lashes are on a sturdy lining and it comes with a small plastic tweezer + glue, these lashes amaze me and have gotten me hooked!
Montgomery, AL
Beautiful lashes that add volume to your real lashes and blend in seemingly. The invisible line helps to blend them in. They feel heavy on my eyes and usually make then water but that's because I'm not used to wearing them. Otherwise they're great!
rahway
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the perfect lashes ever. The band is a little thick and will hurt you if you don’t glue down your lashes correctly. They don’t feel extremely heavy and can last a long time if taken care of properly. They don’t shed either!
Eylure Definition Eyelashes No. 126 uploaded by Jennilyn M.
Eylure Definition Eyelashes No. 126 uploaded by Jennilyn M.
So far so good! I’m addicted. I am not a lashes fan cause most of it irritates my eyes but this gives it justice. I also used this on my wedding day and makes my eyes pop . So inlove[product:eylure-definition-eyelashes-no.-126]
Brownsville,TX
These lashes can be worn during the day or night time really don’t matter but you can tell that you have lashes on they are not a natural looking they are not dramatic looking either but overall very good👍🏻
This brand is the only kind I use. The strip is rounded and falls right on your lash line. This makes the process take about to seconds to apply which is great since I’m always in a hurry
Milledgeville
My dream lashes! They are the perfect balance between natural and dramatic and can be reused (If cleaned probably) multiple times :) I also stock up on this pair!!
Plano, TX
Eylure Definition Eyelashes No. 126 uploaded by Pamela Z.
While shopping at my local ULTA, I stumbled upon these lil babies. I picked up one just to get my feet wet. They are 4.99$ so I wanted to ease into them, let's face it 4.99$ for drugstore is a bit pricey. Let me tell you!!!!!!! The VERY next day I was off and running. I NEEDED more of these in my life. Lucky for me ULTA had them buy one get one 50% off. I can say this was a great purchase. I usually get 7-9 times of wear so I consider these a dramatic steal😍