Eylure Defining/Shading Eye Brow Ink uploaded by Jayde K.

BY EYLURE

Beautiful brows should be a must-have for everyone - and brand leaders from Eylure have just the thing to help you on your quest for perfection. see more...

Sam D.
Rego Park, NY
Review for: Blonde
Not sure why I thought this would be a good idea. I love the other eylure pencils but this is as if you were putting a crayola marker to your eyebrows. If you're going for an extremely bold look, perhaps for stage makeup (?), this ink if perfect. It's a little absurd for daily use nor does it wash off well.
Hollie A.
Kilmarnock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, the two sides tips makes application so easy. I can do short hair like strokes and be really precise with the short angled end and can get a perfect brow tail using the longer pen style end. The tips are now wet enough to make a mess but apply the perfect amount of product. I use this in blonde and have very sparse crowd due to years of ocerplucking yet this never looks 'makeupey' on sparse areas, it always looks really natural and lasts well on the skin. I even use this on a 'no make up day' just to frame the face and it looks perfect.
Jayde K.
West Bromwich, West midlands
Review for: Other
Eylure Brow Ink is a double ended brow ink pen. I have very light very sparse brows. I always have done, I’ve maybe plucked them once in my life, so I need a fair bit of help to make my face look like a face.
I purchased Eyelur Brow Ink in ‘Mid Brown’, one of their three shades. I personally find this shade to be a tad too warm. I have pale skin and ashy hair so warm tones make me look a bit strange. But if you have warm tones through your hair, this product could work really well for you.
Eylure brow ink boasts a “tattoo like finish”, which I can’t say is very true, but I also don’t want my eyebrows to look like tattoos if I’m honest. The ink doesn’t last all day, and is a bit patchy, but makes it easier to create a hair-like pattern than just using a pencil or powder.
I can’t use just this product to fill in my brows because they are just too sparse, so what I tend to do is create a base of powder to get the shape and thickness right, then go in with this bad boy. It makes my doing my ‘sharp tails’ a lot easier, and stays in place longer than powder. When I just use powder, my brows look very flat, but with a bit of this ink through it, they look more like real hair. I tend to find the thin end is more useful than the thick tapered end.
All in all, this is a nifty product to add to your brow routine, and if you’ve already got alright brows I’m sure it would be brilliant for travelling. For me, it has not become an every day essential, but if I have time I’ll use it to improve my non-existent caterpillars.
Tanya E.
Harlow, Harlow
Review for: 10/Dark Brown
I think it’s very pigmented...it lasts a long time...it doesn’t transfer onto the hand however you can’t blend it out at all..it’s make the brows look bulky and if it rains or if any water gets on it, the eyebrow will drip everywhere
Leah R.
Chaffinch drive, Kidderminster
Review for: 10/Dark Brown
This product lasts sooooooo long and it’s super easy to use, affordable and you can get it from most drugstores. The packaging is nice and it’s great to make a good arch and have your eyebrows on fleek!💁🏼
Miss-A -.
This is great for people who dye their hair and dont want to dye their eyebrows, stays in place looks great