Eylure Defining and Shading Firm Pencil uploaded by Raluca I.

BY EYLURE

Beautiful brows should be a must-have for everyone - and brand leaders from Eylure have just the thing to help you on your quest for perfection. see more...

ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
This was not a favorite of mine, it was rather waxy and made my hairs fall off. I do not recommend if you like more of a natural look. This gives off a lot of color. I would not buy it again
Shazia a.
I use this sometimes as a back up of keep it fot emergencies. The color pigmentation is not too great for my liking and so it works good for vasic touch ups.
Ashley H.
Bartonville, IL
Nice pencil. Really helped accentuate the eye color. With dark hair and light eyes it made it pop
Laura B.
I can’t give this product enough stars. It is one of the best eyebrow pencils I have ever used. The colour is perfect and doesn’t look to dark, and is better than a £18 NARS eyebrow pencil which I used to use. It lasts all day and doesn’t smudge, I’d definitely recommend it to anyone!
ALEXANDRA F.
Ibiza
I bought it and repeated buying it. It’s good! It's a beautiful tone for blondes. It lasts about 8 months. Eylure Brow Pencil