Eylure Brow Palette uploaded by Marylou B.

BY EYLURE

Brow Palette - Beautiful brows should be a must-have for everyone - and brand leaders from Eylure have just the thing to help you on your quest for perfection! Sculpt, shade and define your brows with this complete Brow Palette and handy applicator. The sculpting wax will tame and color even the wildest of brows and leave them looking glossy and polished, while the hyper-pigmented powder color adds extraordinary depth to brows and will have them looking lustrous and desirable in no time! Finish with a sweep of the flattering matt highlighter under brows to really define and open your eyes. Voila! Power Brow. - Brow Palette see more...

• Is this as reliable and good as dip brow by Anastasia? 1 Answers
Eylure Brow Palette
  • "Wow i love thia palate alot..its exactly my eyebrow colour and its easy to blend as well" in 5 reviews
Diana C.
Epsom, Surrey
I like this brow palette but i find it that its too dark and chalky. The gel is so hard to use if its hot, it will literally melt in your face. And its not very long lasting. Will not buy again.
Holly O.
Selly Oak, Birmingham
Easy and simple product, great for people just getting into makeup as it’s more forgiving and easier to correct than other brands. However this does mean that it comes of fairly easily
Marylou B.
I absolutely LOVE this eyebrow palette! I would highly recommend this to anyone. it is quite long lasting and looks so natural on, I use it everyday it is my personal fav!
Rohma m.
Stansted Mountfitchet, Stansted Mountfitchet
Having come across this recently I can say it is truly the best eyebrow product I've used. It's super pigmented and seriously soft making it easy to work with.
Ruth S.
I don’t know where to buy this product! It is the only one that looks good with my naturally blonde hair! But maybe I should try smt light brow
Emily P.
Hamilton road, Horsham
Creamy consistency glides on! The product it’s perfectly priced for what you get I get through them so quickly as I’m so inloveee
Laurenn K.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Super pigmented and really easy to use was my first ever brow product And found it easy to apply the pans are a decent size too
kami C.
London, ON
Good pallet, good pigment and price is very affordable. Only downside I wish they offered more color selection. Good product
Marte A.
Førde
This pallett contain all you need for a Nice brow. Really like the packaging. The brush that is coming inside is a bit hard.
Anine S.
Nesodden
Mitt gamle brynsprodikt veldig fornøyd leder dah men jeg er mer fornøyd nå med Anastasia sin
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this as reliable and good as dip brow by Anastasia?