Eylure Brow Palette uploaded by Marylou B.

BY EYLURE

Brow Palette - Beautiful brows should be a must-have for everyone - and brand leaders from Eylure have just the thing to help you on your quest for perfection! Sculpt, shade and define your brows with this complete Brow Palette and handy applicator. The sculpting wax will tame and color even the wildest of brows and leave them looking glossy and polished, while the hyper-pigmented powder color adds extraordinary depth to brows and will have them looking lustrous and desirable in no time! Finish with a sweep of the flattering matt highlighter under brows to really define and open your eyes. Voila! Power Brow. - Brow Palette see more...

• Is this as reliable and good as dip brow by Anastasia? 1 Answers
Eylure Brow Palette
  • "Wow i love thia palate alot..its exactly my eyebrow colour and its easy to blend as well" in 5 reviews
ciara m.
Sevierville, TN
Still Kind of new at this whole make up and eyebrow situation. But this work great for me, i don't think you could go wrong.
yesenia I.
Garland, TX
I think this brow palette works good most of the times. But not all the time. Overall it's a good brow pallet.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Good eyebrow kit , works great .. Great quality for the price , comes in a normal packaging .. It's affordable
Elisabeth D.
Very pigmented and color is amazing!! I use this daily and it always stays on throughout the day.
McKinzie B.
I had this in dark brown. I absolutely love it. It isn’t too pricey and it works like a charm.
samyra a.
Brooklyn, NY
Lita C.
Victoria, TX
Have one similar to this one and it works wonderful and goes on smooth money well spent
Chloe M.
Glasgow
I have tried so many times to use other brow products but nothing compares to this pallete. The wax part of the kit is so easily applied and buildable and the powder just matches beautifully. It doesn't require any hard work and I have had so many compliments on my brows that it is worth any penny
Gemma S.
Highly rate this palette! Has everything you need for perfect brows. Brilliant for a brow beginner. The wax, powder and highlight allow you to create so many different brow looks from one palette!
alice p.
I have quite full eyebrows but the power makes my eyebrows look patchy. It takes a while to get used to the product and until then you can't achieve a great look. They don't have my shade so my eyebrows look darker than they should.
Natalie D.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this as reliable and good as dip brow by Anastasia?