BeautyEyeEyebrow EnhancersEylure
Brow Crayon No 20, Mid Brown

Eylure Brow Crayon No 20, Mid Brown

by Eylure

Need a little colour boost? Then the Brow Crayon; is your new best friend! The soft pencil ensures intense, long lasting colour in 3 amazing shades - Dark Brown, Mid brown and Blonde.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eylure Brow Crayon No 20, Mid Brown!
Zahra D.
I use this brow crayon on a daily basis. I got it from Ulta couple of months ago and still use it! I love how it makes it easy to draw in brow hair as well as fill the brows in.
Crystal R.
Katy, TX
I think this pencil is not as highly pigmented however it does help get the job done without leaving your euebrows looking like they were  just stamped on.Its great for beginners.
Poppy L.
I love eyelure brow products. Although the one I used to use all the time has now been discontinued. I prefer micro eyebrow pencils to make realistic eyebrow hairs. I did purchase this products multiple times.
Siobhan W.
I really like this product. It goes on very smooth and lasts all day. The colour is perfect for me. Would definitely recommend.
Sky G.
This eyebrow product is good because it helps you draw fine lines and looks like hair. It is subtle and makes your eyebrows look real.
Megan B.
stirling, stirlingshire
Great eyebrow product, good for creating a natural but full eyebrow product, is good for medium brown tones, would prefer if it had an eyebrow spoolie on the end
Asja Z.
Its hard to draw on the brow and badly pigmented. I wouldn't recommend this. You need to draw really hard on the brow to see any colour on the brows

Looking for your answer?