HealthVogue
Eyewear Sunglasses, VO5230S 54

Eyewear Sunglasses, VO5230S 54

by Vogue

Vogue sunglasses merge state-of-the-art Italian design with superior quality. Designed for the young at heart, innovative, open-minded consumer, they combine superior quality with contemporary styling. Gender: FEMALE. Frame Style: BUTTERFLY. Frame Fit: STANDARD. Lens Feature: GRADIENT. Lens Material: POLYCARBONATEF. Eye/Bridge/Temple: 54/21/140. Case or Microfiber pouch included. CA residents only: Proposition 65 Warning: This eyewear product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6. Web ID: 6459465.

Frame Fit: STANDARD

Web ID: 6459465

Lens Material: POLYCARBONATEF

Eye/Bridge/Temple: 54/21/140

Lens Feature: GRADIENT

Frame Style: BUTTERFLY

Gender: FEMALE

Case or Microfiber pouch included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eyewear Sunglasses, VO5230S 54!
Polyana  G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Eyewear Sunglasses, VO5230S 54 uploaded by Polyana  G.
I didn't find the sunglasses identical to my Vogue sunglasses so I took these pictures of a similar one I love this brand the frames are great and the models, durability and confidence I have in these products are incredible! I recommend! #poolside
Kira C.
Davenport, IA
1,306 reviews
the vogue sunglasses I had are polarized and extremely cute! I wore them my first time in the Arizona sun and they protected my sensitive eyes well. They're sturdy but the film on one of the lenses is peeling and I'm not sure why, which is my reasoning for the 4 stars.
Pamela R.
Doral, FL
This sunglasses are so elegant, they fit perfectly! I madly recommend them to any one who loves sunglasses!
Yesenia B.
Palmira, CA
No me gustan sus diseños. Se ven raros en el rostro o son muy grandes o son muy pequeños. Yo optaria por comprar otra marca en gafas 😎
lourdes E.
lafinur
Hello today I come to show you these beautiful sunglasses they are really a beauty, they can be used with any literal wardrobe I personally love how they are with caps, as for the the frame is super aderible and comfortable, its dark glasses the sun almost does not pass❤️
Yarith M.
I would love to be able to try this product and be able to give my opinion on it and also to be able to recommend it to my friends and so that And they can recommend it to more people and have their opinion on it.
Ana V.
San Carlos de Bariloche
Están buenos, no hay mucho para decir. debería estar estudiando para un final, pero estoy escribiendo esto
sofia G.
Medellin
Me encantan!! Siempre las llevo puestas porque pueden ser muy elegantes y a la vez muy sport salen con cualquier outfit que tenga y para la playa son increíbles!! Se las recomiendo mucho!! Increíbles!! Wowwww.
Mafer J.
I think that kind of sunglasses can show your best mode, I feel Im always in summer or carnival, I feel better
jenny M.
americo vespucio 5421
Encontré que son unos lentes bastante cool y más para días de sol te hace ver bastante interesante y aparte de ser unos lentes muy hermosos diría que se ven de muy buena calidad, para verlo a simple vista los encontré muy lindos y creo que se verían bastante bien con un buen outfis.

Looking for your answer?