Eyetini - Swizzle Stick Eyeliner uploaded by glynis r.

BY EYETINI

glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Midnight Cowgirl
I have this in the color Blue Hawaiian. It is a lovely bright ocean blue color. Goes on smooth but it does take a couple swipes to make it opaque. Very pretty color and not thick like other pencil liners can be. I got this in my Ipsy bag for July 2015.
erika v.
upland, CA
Review for: Black Stripe
These eyeliners are great for so many reasons. They are so smooth to apply and don't tug on your eyes, they're retractable which means no annoying sharpening or waste of product. They are defiantly long lasting and stay put for more than 8 hours. Plus they come in so many colors. I love these eyeliners!
Claudia
I got a bright blue in my ipsy bag last year. The color is not an everyday color for me but I love the formula so smooth and easy to apply. My only complaint is it sometimes smudges but that's it. I think I would buy it again in a different color.
Bella H.
Portland, OR
Review for: Black Stripe
THIS WAS THE FIRST EYELINER I EVER USED AND I CANT IMAGINE EVER USING ANYTHING ELSE. IT GOES ON SO SMOOTHLY AND WITH THE SWIZZLE STICK IT WAS EASIER TO LEARN EYELINER APPLICATION. I ALSO LOVE THAT EYETINI HAS FUN COLORS IT RELEASES EYELINER IN.
Hailey M.
Review for: Black Stripe
I have this product in the color Blue Hawaiian. The color is super gorgeous and it goes on so smooth. It's wonderful! It looks great lined on the upper lid to make your eyes pop!
Chelsea M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a bright aqua blue color in a subscription box. I don't wear it often, but I do really like it for something bold. Stays on all day on the waterline.
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Black Stripe
So very easy to put on ! I am loving this since I got it in my ipsy bag! I loved it so much I am going to need to go bac for more
Rosalie S.
Review for: Black Stripe
Got this as a sample and loved it! Goes on smooth no tugging and its very rich. Absolutely loved this eye liner!
Bridget H.
Review for: Black Stripe
I don't have this color but the eyetini is a great product and long lasting. I love the blue Hawaiian color.