BY EYETINI

Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
I got this in my $10.00 ipsy makeup bag membership I get filled every month and this was my free product in a tan shade for signing up other members. I like it a lot compared to the Almay brand type like this cream shadow. Join me on ipsy for makeup samples: http://www.ipsy.com/r/6cms?sid=ipsypoints&cid=general
Debbie M.
Red Lion, PA
I originally got my first eyetini product in an ipsy bag. i loved it so much, i bought two more, and with ipsy points i got a 4th. application is amazing and stays put all day. great shades. Can't recommend this brand enough!
Samantha T.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a brown eye shadow cream from one of my ipsy bags and I LOVE IT! This is really great if you're a newbie with makeup. This product is very creamy and very easy to apply.
Yana L.
I had the brown color which I received in an ipsy bag. The color itself was great, and it stayed on for several hours. However, the smell was awful!
ericca b.
baltimore, MD
Is this product comparable to the MAC paint pots or is this an eyeshadow in a tube?