BeautyEyeEyelinerMaybelline
Eyestudio Master Precise Liquid Liner

Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner

Don’t just own it, master it! This Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2013 delivers laser-sharp precision for the most defined line.

How does this compare to the Maybelline Hyper Easy liquid eyeliner?
Is this any good?
How fast does it dry, and does it stay on all day?
Start your review of Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner!
Product Highlights
I love it! it makes a great cat eye and it doesn't wear off! so your eyes look great all day! and it doesn't give you too much! its PERFECT!in reviews
...tried have flaked, smeared or just weren't dark enough. This stuff goes on black (not gray or blue like some others that claim to be black) The felt tip is so precise and isn't too hard or too soft. Not to mention the amazingly cheap price!!!in reviews
Ana C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Ana C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Beautiful eye liner we love it my daughter buy it for me in Mother’s Day but she used it to so no problem long last all day ❤️
Keshia B.
San Diego, CA
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Keshia B.
I bought this eyeliner because it was proclaimed to be one of the best drugstore eyeliners. Honestly, I think it probably is and here's why I think so. First of all, it's incredibly easy to use! It glides across your eyelid so effortlessly. This makes it much easier to create a nice even line across the eye. It also creates the perfect wing! The wing turns out so sharp and crisp. It's also really easy to clean up if you make any mistakes. I'd have to say my two cons would be that one it isn't as long lasting as it says. I wore it for 5 hours and my wings were already starting to fade. Secondly it isn't as opaque with the first swipe. I find myself having to go in a few times to build up the intensity. Both of these things aren't a huge issue for me though. It doesn't smudge that badly and I'm still able to perfectly see the wing after 5 hours and I don't mind having to go in a few times to build up the color. My favorite things about this liner are how easy it is to use and the price. If you'd like to see a try on and review of this eyeliner search for "lovekeebuu Maybelline eyeliner" on Youtube!
Mariela S.
Los Angeles, CA
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Mariela S.
Purchased at: CVS
So I don’t know why I never read about this eyeliner online but It’s fantastic! Not everyone is as skilled when it comes to doing a cat eye and with this eyeliner it is almost impossible to miss. I do have to recognize it is easily smudged but if you can keep your hands off your eyes, don’t think twice about getting this!!
Laszloa  T.
Sacramento, CA
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Laszloa  T.
I got this as a sample with my recent purchase at ulta and I was truly blown away. I would likely have never considered this, as I’ve been spending more than this price point for years looking for a liquid liner with a felt tip that worked well both for my skin, occasionally shaky hands, and desire for the sharpest lines known to man. This liner delivers! I’m definitely going to be picking up another when my sample runs out. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone that likes to do sharp graphic liner looks or would like to learn, as well as anyone who enjoys a more classic cat eye! It’s also great for adding details to more elaborate makeup looks.
Jessica J.
Veneta, OR
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Jessica J.
I am so happy I decided to try out this eyeliner! It works great! It has lasted me all day even through crying. It’s so easy to apply and the tip always has enough product on it. I tend to find with liner pens that the tip ends up drying out fairly quickly but not this one. This is definitely a dupe for the Kat Von D Tattoo Pen! Highly recommend is your looking for a waterproof liner!
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Nicole S.
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Nicole S.
I received a mini of the master precise all day matte liquid liner in the Maybelline "The Gift Of Glam" mascara and eyeliner kit for free and this eyeliner is definitely not for beginners. I don't wear eyeliner and me trying to put liquid eyeliner on was a horrible and frustrating experience. If you don't have a steady hand, don't use this. I got the wing pretty good, but it was the rest that kept looking like a kid coloring outside the lines. I'm sure that if I keep practicing, I'll call in love with this but as of right now, I'm not impressed. The one thing I did love was how easy this came off with Micellar cleansing water.
Brianna L.
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Brianna L.
I love this liquid eyeliner! It glides on nicely and makes creating even lines quick and easy. It lasts all day long without any fading or smudging. It comes off easily with makeup remover. I recommend this eyeliner.
Jennifer  L.
Richmond, OH
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Jennifer  L.
Love the consistency of this liner so much. The super fine tip is my absolute fave for the car eye look and it does come out more matte Than shiny which is another absolute must for me!&
jennifer L.
Richmond, OH
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by jennifer L.
My absolute favorite liner. It’s skinny point tip is perfect for every type of winged liner look pigment is beautiful, and lasts all day.
Allison K.
Royse City, TX
Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner uploaded by Allison K.
Best liquid eyeliner. Stays on all day. Doesn't smear and is water proof. Good colors as well and the tip makes it easy to apply

418 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Apolline L.