MakeupEyeEyeshadowMaybelline
Eyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow

Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow

Leather lush meets a creamy touch. Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow. This matte eye shadow stays for up to 24 hours.

Does this products last all day?
HooS long does this last?
Do you need to use a primer to use this product?
Start your review of Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow!
Product Highlights
The Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow line has an amazing collection of colors. The cream gel does have great pigment and has long lasting power. These shadows won't break your bank and they are fun to collect. in reviews
Genesis S.
Watertown, NY
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by Genesis S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use the black color tattoo to intensify any color I want, it makes the color you put on top pop out even more.
Fran R.
Roanoke, TX
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by Fran R.
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by Fran R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Bad To The Bronze
These gel cream eyeshadows are wonderful! I prefer using powder shadows but will wear cream shadows for hot and humid weather, days when it’s raining, or when I’m doing any water activities. These are very pigmented, waterproof, and last for hours without creasing. You won’t feel like you’re having a makeup melt down when it’s hot outside and you’re wearing these. To remove this product, I use an oil or a waterproof eye makeup remover. In the picture (from left to right), I’m showing Trailblazer, Bad to the Bronze, and Socialite. I plan to get more colors when Maybelline makes new shades.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by MANDY K.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Vintage Plum
I love a good cream makeup product. I can use them almost like paint to create more dramatic looks with lines and saturated color, so I had to try this one out. I got it in a plum shade that is nice, but I wish it was a little more vibrant. It's on the darker side, so I ended up using it as an eyeliner more often than a shadow. I also use it to create a cut crease look  because it's very bendable before it sets. I wouldn't say that this will last "24" hours, but it does have good staying power, and I never really needed to retouch during a regular work day or night out. It might just be this shade's formula, or maybe I accidentally didn't tighten the lid enough, but it began to dry out quicker than other cream/gel cosmetics I have used. Overall, I like the product, and the price is affordable.  I wish I had thought to take a picture of the product before I eventually had to discard it, but I'll include a picture of when I used it for a cut crease. Just note that I used a brighter purple powder shadow along with the cream to give it more color vibrance.
Lexi M.
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i loved using this! very similar experience to using a mac paint pot. i found my particular color a bit too light as a wash of color so i would “set” the shadow with a pigment to create the perfect shade of bronze. it lasted all day and didnt crease when set. im not so sure i’m into cream shadows as much anymore but i’d definitely recommend them to people!
Jamie Y.
I have a lot of problems with eye makeup getting into my eyes and making my contacts hurt or cause blurry vision. These shadows are great especially when I am getting ready in a hurry because they apply so easily (you can use a brush but I prefer to use my ring finger to put it all over the lid and then clean up/blend before it sets with a brush. Once they set they're not moving and running into my eyes. They constitute a base for any other shadow you may want to add. I haven't really worn a very involved eye look with this but so far I've had no problems with running into my eyes or fading when I used one of these as the allover lid color. You can also leave it as is without any other shadow or liner and just put mascara. This color especially makes you look more awake and brightens up your face. Actually I was not sure this color would work on me. The pink is not as bright as the stock image here. It's a bit lighter. I wouldn't have bought it but I saw swatches online that led me to give it a chance. I am fair (about an NW15 in Mac) with dark hair and dark green eyes and sometimes pinks look weird on me. This shade is pink but not overly so and I can wear it without looking frosty and weird on my cool tone skin.
Angela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bad To The Bronze
THIS IS THE BEST CREAM EYESHADOW EVER. I started using this years and years ago when I first started using eye makeup and I still use this to the day. I have hooded eyelids and everything smudges EXCEPT this shadow. It helps my powder eyeshadow stay on throughout the day. For a while, I couldn’t find this on Ulta and panicked because I thought they were discontinuing the product. I’m glad to see that they still have it on Amazon! I just stocked up :) Go and get it now!
Brittany S.
Love these cream eye shadows! They are very easy to apply and add a great pop of color to your desired look! I have never had a problem with them clumping, or smudging. They stay on for the whole day! Plus one will last you a long time due to not having to apply very much! They are worth it!
Lois M.
Norwalk, CA
Love this eyeshadow! I have never use any type of eyeshadow till I found this one. My favorite one is the Gold tone, I honestly wear it everyday, non greasy and lasts about 6 hours
Jade E.
Silverton, OR
I like wearing these shadows underneath another shadow as a base. I don't love them alone because they can crease without using a powder shadow to set them. But they do a good job of intensifying other colors.
Shelby S.
Birmingham, AL
It's okay. I have the shade "audacious asphalt" And "tough as taupe". The first shade creases on me no matter what I put under or over it and the taupe shade is just a normal base. I'd pick a nice primer over these any day

726 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...