MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowMaybelline
Eyestudio ColorTattoo Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow

Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow

Leather lush meets a creamy touch. Dare to wear our longest-lasting shadow. This matte eye shadow stays for up to 24 hours.

Does this products last all day?
HooS long does this last?
Do you need to use a primer to use this product?
Start your review of Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow!
Product Highlights
The Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow line has an amazing collection of colors. The cream gel does have great pigment and has long lasting power. These shadows won't break your bank and they are fun to collect. in reviews
Heather O.
Review for: Bad To The Bronze, Tough As Taupe, Other
I love these! Not only are they affordable but they work so well! They have dupes for more expensive versions too. They work great on their own or as a base for eyeshadow.
Clara
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by Clara
I adore this crême eye shadow!! I have #25 bad to the bronze and I wear it every single day. It's highly pigmented, affordable, easy to find, and it stays on for the entire day. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants an easy addition to their makeup routine.
Sarah M.
I LOVE this eye shadow. It is definitely my go-to for a night out. The color is neutral enough to wear with any lip color, but adds a little shimmer. It stays put the whole night and is extremely easy to apply. It also lasts FOREVER--I think I've had the eye shadow for at least 5 years. I can't recommend this more!
aryelin L.
Eyestudio® ColorTattoo® Leather 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow uploaded by aryelin L.
Esta sombra en crema #maybelline Color Tatto 24hr es magnifica! Se desliza muy bien sobre el parpado movil y queda preciosa solo con un poco para un maquillaje rapido. Tambien es supera buena para fijar asombra sobre ella! Y aderirle glitter queda bellisimo. Exitos a la empresa por crear productos asi. Yo tengo el tono 40-permanent taupe.
Kymbrlee B.
Statesville, NC
This product is so amazing i love how long lasting it is. it is also very pigmented and really easy to blend. I love using it as a base but it is just a pretty alone
Marija M.
I looove these shadows. So affordable but so good. They are very pigmented and creamy. I feel it's better to use them with a finger than a brush, or if you spritz a bit of mac fix plus or any other setting spray on your brush you will get more pigment as well. If I have to find something wrong with this product I would say that it sets a bit fast so you don't have a lot of time to work with it. Other than that it is amazing! 😁👄❤💄
Emmanuelle A.
Amazing pigmentation and it has so much product,i bought the taupe one,I'll buy it again for sure! the only problem i have with it is because it gets a little patchy when it dries up,i wish it could be more buildable
H G.
After having tried this at a friend's house I knew I had to get it. This is the creamist almost gel like eyeshadow I've ever tried. This has the best staying power and doesn't crease or fade. Must try more colours!
Deeksha C.
Aurora, IL
This stuff lasts all day, doesn't crease, and is a great base for other colors. I have the shade Bold Gold, which is a great base for other gold shadows. It is also great for rose gold shadow looks. Wonderful.
Michelle Y.
Goose Creek, SC
I bought the dark blue to use as eyeliner but it doesn't work a swell as I had expected for that. As shadow, is very pretty though!

726 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...