BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Emma M.
This is an amazing eyeshadow primer. I use this every day. No improvement needed. Also amazing for Matt's shimmers and glitters. Easy to apply and use. Makes eyeshadow pop and stay all day. Would recommend to everyone. Is good for the price.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
This eye shadow primer is the best primer out right now. It’s way expensive especially when I can get elf and it’s $2. It lasts so long it’s almost ridiculous. A little goes a long way too. The product works great, but I can’t justify spending that much.
Janet S.
The Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion I didn't really like it I felt it dried too fast I wasn't able to blend my eyeshadows it does last long if you know how to use it or if you know how to work fast with it
Alyssa R.
This is a really nice eyeshadow primer that helps keep your eyeshadow exactly where you want it . Just be careful to not use too much primer or it can cause the eyeshadow to crease which is not a good look lol
Allison S.
I love this primer. It’s lightweight and not overly greasy. I have sensitive eyes and wear contact. This works incredibly well with both. My eyeshadow last all day long and that’s with my face sweating. It’s reasonably priced and great to have.
Judy D.
Essex, MD
This eyeshadow primer was good at first but when I got a replacement for the sample I had tried I didn’t find it to be as effective in keeping my eyeshadow from looking mushy. Maybe my lids are just too dry!
Bry G.
Pewamo, MI
THe best primer I have ever used. Helps my eyeshadow stay on all day and the color is so much more vibrant and pigmented. I use this everyday no matter what type of look I’m going for. My holy grail forsure.
Tracy G.
Clearwater
This eyelid primer works wonderfully. I know Urban Decay has come out with money since the original however this one is tried-and-true. I am a big fan and it helps my eyeshadow look Flawless and last longer.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
This is my second eyeshadow primer I ever use
The first one was elf, and this stuff is amazing my shadow held up very well no creasing at all by the end of the day it still look like if I just finished applying it.
Alexis M.
South Shore
This is pretty much everyone’s holy grail eyeshadow primer. I got mine at Sephora awhile back. I have been using it for about 3 years. I think it’s the best on the market. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?