BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Halee E.
If you don’t like to use concealer as an eye primer I would definitely recommend using this eye primer. It goes on so smooth and keeps your eyeshadow smooth and intact all day long. Also helps with blending if your a beginner.
Jaclyn C.
I have tried other good primers but ud's original primer potion will always be my go to ride or die because it has yet to fail me. My eyeshadow won't budge when I wear this stuff and it really makes the pigments come through.
Allison H.
My eyeshadow was noticeably better when using this product. It stayed on all day and had no fall out when applying eyeshadow. I would recommend it to others looking for a great product that’s worth the price. Love this primer
Kayleigh N.
It definitely makes the eyeshadow stay better but it causes my eyeshadow to crease! That’s the only down fall. Kind of expensive for one eyeshadow, but it was definitely worth it. I would recommend their eyeshadow to anyone.
Trina K.
Not my favorite. I have dry skin including my eyelids this makes my lids too dry. My eyeshadow doesn't lay nice. The formula is too dry so it cause dragging and skipping. Blending is very difficult. It does have fantastic staying power.
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
This primer is really good if you want a look to last over 8 hours. This eyeshadow primer is almost glue like and makes my eye look stay in place! The only negative aspect is that when I mess up my eyeliner it can be hard to fix because this primer doesn’t budge.
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
This eyeshadow primer is pretty good. It helps to keep my eyeshadow on all day and gives a smooth base to apply it on. I don't use this everyday but I do like the primer. If you want an eyeshadow primer, you should buy this.
Julie F.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love this product. It applies easily and dries quickly. My shadow lasts ALL DAY without creasing when I use this primer. One tube lasts forever because a little goes a long way, making it a great value. This is a must have in my makeup bag.
Alexis M.
I love this classic eyeshadow primer. I would totally recommend this product to everyone. I always gets mine at Sephora. This product is a must own. It makes all my eyeshadow last and prevent creasing. It's an absolute must in humid and summer weather.
Selina S.
manalapan, NJ
This primer has such a cute look and the quality does not disappoint. Whenever I am doing a more dramatic look I make sure to use this and it helps keep my eyeshadow in place all night. My eyeshadow stays on perfect and never creases or runs when I use this.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?