BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Victoria E.
Overall a good primer. Keeps eyeshadow on all day & doesn’t crease if you set it with powder. WILL crease if you don’t though. Pretty packaging & good quality. One of my favorite OG primers. Pretty decent price for the amount you get as well.
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
Love this primer for eyes. The formula is soft and easy to apply to your eyelids. It adheres to my eye and my eyeshadow stays on all day. Nice packaging; love the purple color. I would recommend all the way. Urban decay has the best makeup!
Kayla A.
Cedartown, GA
Magic! This stuff will literally keep my eyeshadow from creasing even on the summer days when my whole face wants to sweat off! You only have to use a small amount so the tube lasts a long time, so I consider this good for the price point!
Isabella C.
I was not a huge fan of the primer potion. It did apply easily and left the base tacky but it almost made it harder to blend shadows on top. I set it with a translucent powder then blended shadows over top that. It made it a little easier
Emily D.
This is a great primer. It glides easily on to the lid. I also find the packaging very cute. My only complaint is the price. Though I do like this primer, I have found drugstore brands I like just as much that are half the price or less.
Emily G.
The BEST! I don’t go a day without it. Before I used this product, my eye makeup would be off before the end of the day. I no longer have to worry about redoing my makeup throughout the day or having creases in my makeup. I highly recommend it!
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
Really dig this primer. It's not too thick and it creamy. It's pretty light and a little goes a long ways. Doesn't let your eyeshadow crease at all and blends out super well. Definitely has to be one of my all time favorite primers.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
My go to eye primer. The packaging is nice and sleek. It really holds your eyeshadow on well. It's easy to use and is smooth to apply. Your eyeshadows stay pigmented. It has a cream color tint to it. I purchased this item at sephora and I would repurchase this primer.
Shay W.
Love love love this primer it's absolutely amazing. It is the only primer I've used that has helped my makeup last longer than 8hrs. Even the application goes on so smoothly and the best part it doesn't lighten you're lids like the E.L.F primer. Highly recommend it! 💞
Halee E.
If you don’t like to use concealer as an eye primer I would definitely recommend using this eye primer. It goes on so smooth and keeps your eyeshadow smooth and intact all day long. Also helps with blending if your a beginner.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?