BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Kirsten M.
South Carolina
I love this product! It keeps eyeshadow from clumping all day, which is a miracle. I use this anytime I know I need to look pretty for awhile. It’s smooth application keeps eyeshadow looking clean and bright. I like the pop it brings to the eyeshadow colors.
Alexa S.
I honestly don't understand the hype behind this primer. It dries so quickly that it's hard to properly smooth it out before it's dry, it made my eyelids feel crusty (ew), it just didn't work well Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
Stephanie W.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love this primer! It is absolutely long lasting and perfect for an all day, crease free shadow application. Works amazingly well with bright matte pigments as well, which are usually the most difficult to judge when using an eye primer. Highly recommend!
Lisa M.
Bristol, PA
It looks like this is a picture of the original, which I actually don't like, the color of it is much too light. I switched over to the Eden shade and that is now my everyday primer. It's the perfect shade to cancel out all my veins and whatnot on my lids.
Faith K.
Carl Junction, MO
This product feels very light and creamy on your eyes. It really keeps your eyeshadow on all day and maximizes the color payoff. I have hooded eyes and if I don’t wear this product to prime my eyes my eyeshadow will get very creased throughout the day.
Abbie D.
It is a lot of product, so that’s a bonus. I didn’t like it as much as the EDEN primer, because I feel EDEN was more pigmented which is ideal for my veiny eyelids. The formula is thin but pretty good coverage, and sets a good canvas for easily blending.
Alexandra R.
Newark, DE
This product is a lifesaver! It keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh and new all day and all night. It is a bit more on the pricey side, however it is worth every penny! I recommend this product to all of my friends and family because I love it that much!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Great eye primer! Definitely helps eye shadow and liner stay on versus no primer. A little thicker texture, but goes on smoothly and blends in well. Very cute packaging and easy to dispense. The best thing is that a little bit goes a long way!
Victoria E.
Overall a good primer. Keeps eyeshadow on all day & doesn’t crease if you set it with powder. WILL crease if you don’t though. Pretty packaging & good quality. One of my favorite OG primers. Pretty decent price for the amount you get as well.
Christina C.
Neponsit, NY
Love this primer for eyes. The formula is soft and easy to apply to your eyelids. It adheres to my eye and my eyeshadow stays on all day. Nice packaging; love the purple color. I would recommend all the way. Urban decay has the best makeup!
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?