BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...5 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...6 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?9 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Great eye primer! Definitely helps eye shadow and liner stay on versus no primer. A little thicker texture, but goes on smoothly and blends in well. Very cute packaging and easy to dispense. The best thing is that a little bit goes a long way!
Alex B.
Essential to any big going-out look. Provides a great foundation to build up color, and the texture of the product let's you know you can get your eyeshadow off at the end of the evening. I use it on occasion, but at always glad to have it
Halee E.
Louisville, KY
If you don’t like to use concealer as an eye primer I would definitely recommend using this eye primer. It goes on so smooth and keeps your eyeshadow smooth and intact all day long. Also helps with blending if your a beginner.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Absolutely best eyeshadow primer I have ever used, I highly recommend this product! It is so easy to apply to the eyelid and dries quickly. This allows my eyeshadow to stay on all day and not smear. This is totally worth the $22 at Ulta!
Samantha H.
Mogadore, OH
This primer is really good if you want a look to last over 8 hours. This eyeshadow primer is almost glue like and makes my eye look stay in place! The only negative aspect is that when I mess up my eyeliner it can be hard to fix because this primer doesn’t budge.
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
Absolutely hated this eyeshadow primer. It made my eyeshadow crease faster than it ever has. I have oily eyelids and it did not help them at all. I received it as a sample from Ulta or Sephora. Would not purchase.
Laura D.
Yuma, AZ
This is a good eyeshadow primer it helps my eyeshadows stay in place all day and also it helps the colors show up more , it looks like a small bottle but there is a lot of product and it’s worth the money
Raquel R.
Gray, LA
The best and only shadow primer I will ever use! It is simply the best and worth every penny. Very affordable and I have bought it over and over again. It is perfect for sure and never leaves creases !!
Sophia K.
Surrey
Best eyeshadow primer I have used so far. A little bit goes a long way. There are some days where my eyeshadows do crease a little bit but 95% of the time this primer keeps my shadows in place all day.
Bethany K.
Knoxville
Yaaaas! This primer is my go-to jam! Girl, buy this. It holds everything. It never creases my eyeshadow and keeps my eyes looking amazing. In all the years that I've used this, it has never failed me.
Karla T.
MUNDAY, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Diana R.
Acworth
Is it worth it? I usually just use concealer.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?