BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...5 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...6 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?9 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Jenna L.
Meriden
This is by far the best primer that I have ever used and is still my favorite to this day. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It's worth every penny!!!
Kassidy B.
Portland
This is probably the only eyeshadow primer I’ll use. It’s very amazing. I go through about two bottles every 5 months. It’s a little pricy but it’s great quality.
jessi s.
Philadelphia
i. love. this. primer. it is my go to and keeps my eyeshadow in place all day. it’s super easy to use and blend. only downside is it’s easy to use too much but still lasts for a very long time
Lydia B.
Brigham City, UT
The classic eyeshadow primer. This primer works great for my eyes, until I use too much. You seriously only need a small small amount. If I use more than a dot on my eyelids I get creases like crazy. Other that that, when I don’t get too excited; I love the longevity of this product. Overall this primer works great! It’s pricey, and concealer and powder works just as good for me.. so I only end up using this primer for special occasions. I would recommend this to someone wanting to try something new out, but I will not be repurchasing due to price.
Katie C.
This product is long lasting , convenient for refills. Best product in comparison to other brand. You can buy this online and Instore. All my expectations were met. I was satisfied and will buy this product again.
Ashtyn Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
This is easily my favorite eyeshadow primer I’ve tried. I usually just go with the original but I do know you can get this in other shades along with extra benefits (anti-aging) which is nice if you want or need those things. It’s a light white color, kind of tacky... super easy to apply and blend out. I can tell when I don’t use this and my eyeshadows don’t blend out as nice, my eyeshadow creases or my wear isn’t as long as it usually is. This is a must have for anyone who wears eyeshadow!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I have been using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for years and it is one of my holy grail items. Anytime I am applying eyeshadow I use it first. It is smooth and creamy and makes my shadow glide on and stay locked in place no matter which brand I am using. It is something I always repurchase because it is just that awesome! Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Maggie B.
Lancaster , PA
 I do really like this product are use it all the time it’s long-lasting and eyeshadow can still be blended easily on top of it. The applicator was very easy to use and makes the product last longer by applying the right amount on to the brush.  It’s smooth it’s not sticky and you barely feel it on your eyelid.
Sey P.
San Jacinto, CA
I use this before putting on my eyeshadow.. if I don’t then my eyeshadows will slide off or melt away when I’m standing in the sun for a long period of time. I have oily skin as well so this really helps my lids with the eyeshadows.
Kathy N.
Pittsboro, NC
One of the few high end products I splurge on! There is nothing like the urban decay primer potion. I have super oily skin and even more oily eyelids and this stuff keeps my eyeshadow and liner from moving ALL day long! I have tried the anti-aging version and it is not as good. Nothing beats the original!
Karla T.
MUNDAY, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Diana R.
Acworth
Is it worth it? I usually just use concealer.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?