BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Kasey W.
Richland, MI
This is hands down the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used. Before using this primer, all of my eyeshadows would crease-even my high-end products. After receiving this primer as a gift, I was amazed by how well my eye shadow stayed put.

This is an amazing product and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Maggie B.
Terre hill
 I do really like this product are use it all the time it’s long-lasting and eyeshadow can still be blended easily on top of it. The applicator was very easy to use and makes the product last longer by applying the right amount on to the brush.  It’s smooth it’s not sticky and you barely feel it on your eyelid.
Lellie O.
Washington
This product is one of the essentials in my kit. I wear it even if I am just applying eyeliner. I don't know what they put in it, but it is magical. I can wear eye makeup all day, go out, and fall asleep with my makeup on and everything is still in place the next morning (well, except the mascara). I highly recommend.
Jennifer A.
Gainesville, TX
I mostly use this just because I already have it and it wasn't a bad price when I bought it. I find it works well for me. It can be a bit cakey feeling when out on but after it sets, the primer is fine. Really holds shadow.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
The best eye shadow primer and base, EVER! I've tried using other products asides from Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer and nothing compares. Its worth the money! You get no creases or flaking, eye shadow applies smoothly and brightly and the best part is...it lasts FOREVER! You just can't go wrong with this stuff.
Laura H.
Amy S.
This is my favorite eye primer for my oily lids. It’s a little tackier than others I have tried. Keeps my shadows in place all day and night. Make sure you set it with a powder or neutral eyeshadow before you begin your look though. If you go in straight away with a dark or bright color it may be a little hard to blend. But once you set it it’s magic!
Rosemarie M.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love love love this eyeshadow primer! Definitely my go to eyeshadow primer everyday. My eyeshadow goes on very smoothly with this primer. Nothing budges everything stays in place. I would say it is definitely worth buying. I don’t think it is that expensive because a little goes a long way!
TamaraMarie T.
Round Rock
I had been using a different brand and finally decided to try Urban Decay and do not regret it. This primer brings out the pigment in my eyeshadow and lasts all day long. There is absolutely no creasing or sticky feel either. Love this primer.
Lex S.
Good product. Thin and greasy feeling (without actually being greasy) Has a very good stay time and wear power. It keeps my eye makeup on all day and doesn't crease it up. It doesn't have enough opaqueness to cancel veins out or anything but I would recommend if you aren't looking for that.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?