BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...5 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...6 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?9 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Keily S.
Killeen
It makes the colors pop more. Like show more, without having to pack on the shadow. You dont need a lot of product either, i like the packaging and i got it at Sephora.
Rebekah H.
Abbeville
My go to eye primer. The packaging is nice and sleek. It really holds your eyeshadow on well. It's easy to use and is smooth to apply. Your eyeshadows stay pigmented. It has a cream color tint to it. I purchased this item at sephora and I would repurchase this primer.
Maria S.
It smooths out my eyelids very well. I can layer eyeshadow after eyeshadow and it will lock it all down. And it is easy on the eyes when removing at the end of the day.
Latricia T.
saint louis
I really don’t know if I got a bad tube of the primer but I absolutely hated it. I will definitely try it again because so many people love it and I want to make sure the one I got wasn’t a dud. It was very chalk like. It didn’t spread evenly over my eyelids and honestly made my eyeshadow harder to apply. I couldn’t get that smooth base I needed.Urban Decay Eyeshadow Anti-Aging Primer Potion
Doub D.
Glendale
I have very oily eyelids and no matter what I’ve tried, nothing worked as they claimed to until I tried this product. It goes on smoothly, invisibily, non-cakey, and dries quickly. My eyeshadows are more pigmented with this use. I will deninitely repurchase when this tube runs out.
Isabella C.
I was not a huge fan of the primer potion. It did apply easily and left the base tacky but it almost made it harder to blend shadows on top. I set it with a translucent powder then blended shadows over top that. It made it a little easier
Emily D.
This is a great primer. It glides easily on to the lid. I also find the packaging very cute. My only complaint is the price. Though I do like this primer, I have found drugstore brands I like just as much that are half the price or less.
Callie N.
Rockford, MN
This is a staple of so many people’s makeup bags. I really love this primer. It helps makeup last longer, prevents creasing as well as makes shadows more vibrant. I have nothing bad to say about this product because it works so well.
Abby D.
Twin Lakes, WI
I really like the applicator for this product. I haven’t used something like this before. It works very well as a primer, and eye shadows define its last longer when I use this. I like the purple packaging and the crystalline handle.
member-c23cd
This eyeshadow primer is my favorite, it’s easy to apply. It dries down quickly, and it makes applying eyeshadow easy. I am a repeat user of this and want to buy more soon. I would definitely recommend to others.
Karla T.
MUNDAY, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield , VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Diana R.
Acworth
Is it worth it? I usually just use concealer.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?