BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Megan W.
My shadow used to crease all the time but now no more. That's one less thing I have to worry about. I am in love with this product it really is worth the money.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff. It lasts forever and you only use a little bit of it. I always grab my concealer if I don’t have any more of this but this works way better.
Kloe L.
Herscher, IL
I love this product but have been leaning toward a set concealer on my lids more often. It does the job well but is pricey and concealer can do the same thing.
Zitley V.
Phoenix
I have this and it works so welll😍 I always put it to prime my lip but I do add a little concealer to get a nice plain base👌 I love it it does not crease 👌♥️
Mikayla K.
Good primer that makes the eye shadow last a long time. Also prevents creasing and transferring of the shadow. This blends nicely and provides a great base.
Samantha💋 R.
Springfield, VA
When I first started doing my makeup this one what I was using. My mom got it for me and she made a good choice because 6 years later and I’m still using it.
Shakeena E.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is my favorite eye primer. It works great for avoiding creasing. It can also be a great base to make your shadow pop! Its pricey but worth every penny!
Francesca L.
I have very oily eyelids and this is the only eyeshadow primer that can keep my eyeshadow on like I just put it on. It is easy to apply and lasts for hours.
Allison
Love this primer. I'm so happy there are now several shades of this primer but I must say the original one is still my favorite. Perfect for all day usage.
Bianca G.
Houston
My favorite primer to use. I had never used an eyeshadow primer before and when I used this one my eyeshadow was able to look more defined. Great product!
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?