BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...4 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...4 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?7 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Susana K.
Calgary, AB
This was the first eyeshadow prime I ever got and it was definitely good! It helped my eyeshadows to last all day, it didn’t crease which is always good ! A bit on the pricey side but this brand is high end in the makeup game.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Absolutely best eyeshadow primer I have ever used, I highly recommend this product! It is so easy to apply to the eyelid and dries quickly. This allows my eyeshadow to stay on all day and not smear. This is totally worth the $22 at Ulta!
livvvv R.
very nice product. this is my go to eyeshadow primer. it stays on all day and doesn’t crease one but. i bought it at sephora and i would say it’s a pretty good primer for the price. i’ve bought it about 3 times, with this primer a little goes a long way!
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others. MAKES MY MAKEUP STAY ON ALL DAY WITH A SMOOTH FINISH
Sey P.
San Jacinto, CA
I use this before putting on my eyeshadow.. if I don’t then my eyeshadows will slide off or melt away when I’m standing in the sun for a long period of time. I have oily skin as well so this really helps my lids with the eyeshadows.
Shaina B.
Foster
This turned into an absolute staple in my everyday makeup look. Super easy to apply and makes any eyeshadow color just pop. Love this and can't see myself without it.
I highly recommend!!
Kari W.
Ironton
This has a huge following for good reason. It's my go to eyeshadow primer. It's smooth texture glides on evening out any discoloration. It makes colors more vibrant and more pigmented. It last until you take it off. Literally until I use some heavy duty eye makeup remover. Worth every single penny
Emma M.
Greenwood
My eyelids are naturally quite oily so the last thing that I want from an eyelid primer is a silicone based primer.

This primer made my shadows be sucked right into the crease of my eye 2 minutes after applying the shadow.

I will never purchase this again.
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
This primer is the glue that holds your eyeshadow together. I don't use any other eyeshadow primer, because none have measured up to this one. It makes your color payoff better, last longer, and blends like a dream!
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
Absolutely hated this eyeshadow primer. It made my eyeshadow crease faster than it ever has. I have oily eyelids and it did not help them at all. I received it as a sample from Ulta or Sephora. Would not purchase.
Karla T.
Munday, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?