BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...5 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...6 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?9 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
parisa Y.
Helps eye shadows last all day long. Maybe it was just my batch that my tube came out of but the consistency was always off, greasy, maybe it separated in the tube?
Nicole F.
rochester
Love this eye primer!! Originally got it with my naked palette and haven’t bought anything else since. Works super well and lasts all day I would highly recommended
sophia R.
This primer is amazing! It lasts all day. Though, it is a little hard to remove, it is definitely worth it, considering you don’t have to worry about your eyeshadow creasing. I got a sample of this product from Sephora, and I will definitely purchase it again, it’s really worth the price.
katherine B.
Lithonia, GA
So I don't normally buy higher end makeup but I decided to try this out!!!! Well worth the money! Even for a very cheap eyeshadow it makes all of my eye looks pop!
Lisa J.
Deltona, FL
Eye primer is essential for your eye looks. I did give this primer 4 stars because of the packaging. There has to be a better way to do this. The wand in the tube doesn't always fet even coverage and using it to apply the primer is clumsy. Maybe a squeeze onto a beauty blender? Jyst a thought...
Ashley L.
This stuff is pretty great. My eyeshadow usually stays put, unless it gets wet. Works as a nice base under my shadow. A little pricey, but worth it in my opinion.
Kendra K.
Urban Decay Primer Potion has always been my go to for my eyeshadow primer! It glides on my eye smoothly and makes my eyeshadow looks last significantly longer than they if I had used nothing at all and prevents my eyeshadow from creasing! I would recommend this product to everyone!
Emily K.
Love how this hold my eyeshadow and keep it I place throughout the day. I also feel like my colors seem a little bit brighter when I’m using it cause it give a lighter base to my eye
Mary E.
Houghton Lake, MI
I have used this product so much the label is wearing off but it’s genuine I promise, I got it at Sephora ages ago and it’s lasted forever even though I use if often, it keeps my shadow on without being cakey or creased
Sarah A.
Fort Worth
For my everyday make up, I am always using my Urban Decay Potion Primer. It makes a flawless finish with absolutely no smudging of eye liner nor eye shadow. The application is super easy to use and makes the eye shadow easier to blend and intensifies the colors. It’s a must have.
Karla T.
Munday, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Diana R.
Acworth
Is it worth it? I usually just use concealer.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?