BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Lauren K.
Omaha, NE
Squeeze tube Best tube. I still have one of these because this product lasts forever, and this was the best applicator that UD came out with. The doe foot applicators would be fine if the product didn't last so long.. but when a tube will keep me for like 2 years, the doe foot gets pretty gross. I haven't tried any of the other shades they've come out with yet, I'm only on my second package of original in 5 years. This primer does what it says on the box and never irritates my eyes, so I like it.
Sade S.
One of my favorite eyeshadow primers hands down!! This is literally my holy grail besides concealer. This product allows for shadow to go on smoothly and vibrant. It literally brings life to any eyeshadow. It’s crease resistant and it fights oily eyelids like no other! I can’t say anything negative about this primer other than it is pretty price but you most def get what you pay for. My tube has literally lasted me over a year, so keep it mind a little goes a long way! Love this!
Alexis E.
Okay, I have more that one shade in this and my favorite of the primer potions is in the shade Eden (used to neutralize uneven color on the lid and provide you with a base to make all shadows pop). And it so DOES. I use it almost everyday even days I’m not wearing shadow and feel like my eyes need a pick me up. Totally not it’s intended use but it’s goooood at carving out your brows though, boo.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I have been using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for years and it is one of my holy grail items. Anytime I am applying eyeshadow I use it first. It is smooth and creamy and makes my shadow glide on and stay locked in place no matter which brand I am using. It is something I always repurchase because it is just that awesome! Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Karelanne L.
Knoxville, TN
This is one of the best eyeshadow primers I have used! It is a bit on the thick side compared to somw others, but a little goes a long way. It helps keep my eyeshadow in place and fully pigmented all day! I will usually set it with an eyeshadow that's close to my skin tone to avoid potential patchiness, though I've never really had a problem with it without setting it.
Gaga G.
I love the urban decay eye shadow primers!! Once I bought my first one it has been game-changing. Not only does my eyeshadow last longer and not crease but it helps the colors be more vibrant & the pigmentation to show up better. I bought several tubes on sale at Ulta (they go on sale a few times a year), but they last a longgggg time because a little bit goes a long ways.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I’ve been using this primer potion for years. No other primer has ever come close to being my favorite. This is easy to apply and not drying or overly tacky. I set it with powder and then use my eyeshadows overtop! It doesn’t crease and is super long lasting
Diana h.
Vienna, VA
THIS IS AMAZING! There are many primers on the market and I've tried many, including Smashbox, bareMinerals, NARS, and Too Faced. Nothing comes close to the staying power of UD's primer potion! It gives a bit of moisture to my skin as well. I use it under eyeliners for my lower lashes and I don't have to worry about liner running down to my dark circles!
shawn b.
This is the only eyeshadow primer I’ll ever use it works so good to keep away creasing and feeding all day long. I don’t have to worry about sweat when I’m working out or if it’s hot outside.
There’s also last for a very very long time so the price of around $20 last almost all year long or even longer for me so it’s definitely worth the price!
Kasey W.
Richland, MI
This is hands down the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used. Before using this primer, all of my eyeshadows would crease-even my high-end products. After receiving this primer as a gift, I was amazed by how well my eye shadow stayed put.

This is an amazing product and I will definitely be purchasing again!
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?