BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Shanlee B.
Spring, TX
I never used eyeshadow primer until about a year ago and I got this to redeem some points at sephora and I'm never looking back! I don't wear eyeshadow everyday but when I do, I put this on and my eyeshadow stays looking fresh all day long! Definitely recommend!
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
This primer is such a life saver! It will keep my eyeshadow from creasing ALL day(10hours!!) I love the sleek packaging. The value is worth the price and I would buy again.
Kelli C.
Best eye primer ever. Goes on smooth, conceals any discoloration from veins or imperfections, and helps hold shadows in place all day. I'll never use any other brand.
Amber W.
East Bend, NC
This is a pretty good eye shadow primer. I tend to use a concealer as an eyelid primer because it takes less time/steps but when I have extra time I always reach for the primer
Amy N.
Love It! Makes my eyeshadow stay on for so long! If you want you eyeshadow to stay on all day and not crease your makeup, get this! I have oil skin yet it still works for me. I absolutely recommend to anyone with any skin type
Krystal D.
Great eyeshadow primer. I know when I use this no matter what I'm doing that day my eyeshadow isn't going to budge! Even holds up well in hot and humid conditions!
Kaylee U.
Brandon, FL
Only primer I buy for my eyes and have been using this potion for 9 years now it’s a most have in my makeup bag and is worth the price and lasts a very long time
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
Definitely a cult classic and still one of my holy Grail items. The tube is adorable, applies smoothly and evenly! I've tried others and they just don't compare.
Angie S.
Carrizo Springs
i love this product it keeps my eyeshadow on until i take it off with my makeup remover wipes and its so good that i have a hard time to take it off thats how good it is 😁😁😁👍👍
Janelle B.
Works like a dream! Prevents creasing and keeps shadow from rubbing off. Has a little color (fair) and really brings out the color in your shadow. Helps blend and layer.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?