BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Bethany K.
Knoxville
Yaaaas! This primer is my go-to jam! Girl, buy this. It holds everything. It never creases my eyeshadow and keeps my eyes looking amazing. In all the years that I've used this, it has never failed me.
Brittni G.
East Berlin
Love this primer. It makes a great base for any eyeshadow. Long wearing and easy to use. Helps to prevent from creasing throughout the day and don't have to use a lot so get alot of uses out of it.
Alissa w.
new york
I’ve been using this eyeshadow primer potion for years and always buying more when it runs out. It does the job and keep the eyeshadow in place all day and it’s very hard to come off lol
Evelyn R.
Great eyeshadow base , lays my eyeshadows nice , no creasing . Also love how beautiful my eyeshadow looks. Keeps my eyeshadow in place until I’m ready to wash my makeup off . Great product, will repurchase.
Mindy T.
Murfreesboro
Great shadow primer. I have oily lids and my shadow lasts much longer with this product than others I have tried. It's also very lightweight and doesn't affect the color of my shadows.
Alyssa C.
Belfair
This primer is amazing! Keeps my eyeshadow from dressing, budging and makes the colors more vibrant. I purchased mine from Sephora and is one of the items I continue to repurchase.
V 👑.
This is my go-to eyeshadow primer!! I never use eyeshadow without this. It's easy to apply and use, and a great product for its price. It goes on clear and makes your eyeshadow last forever. I would definitely buy it again
Jessica V.
Cape Coral, FL
So I do t know if using this correctly but this didn't work for me, the primer creased for me and made my eye look aged. I know this is a great product for some but just not for me
Cyrin Anne G.
This is the mother of all eyeshadow primers. Keeps my eyeshadow in place all day (& night). Makes blending a little more difficult, but it's worth the extra work for the longwear.
Hope M.
I keep repurchasing this eye primer and have been for 6 years. It works great for all of my shadows and I never have to worry about my eye look staying until the end of the day.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?