BY URBAN DECAY #18 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Samantha Y.
Ah! This primer is incredible! So quick and easy to use; apply, wait a few seconds, and build your eye look that will stay put until you remove your makeup before bed. Price vs competitors - highly recommended! Keep this stocked!
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
Absolutely best eyeshadow primer I have ever used, I highly recommend this product! It is so easy to apply to the eyelid and dries quickly. This allows my eyeshadow to stay on all day and not smear. This is totally worth the $22 at Ulta!
livvvv R.
very nice product. this is my go to eyeshadow primer. it stays on all day and doesn’t crease one but. i bought it at sephora and i would say it’s a pretty good primer for the price. i’ve bought it about 3 times, with this primer a little goes a long way!
Carley J.
Berlin, NJ
THIS IS MY FAVORITE!!! I would buy this again and went beyond my expectations. Beautiful packaging and caught my eye! I would buy this product again and it was a great price. I would recommend this to others. MAKES MY MAKEUP STAY ON ALL DAY WITH A SMOOTH FINISH
Sey P.
San Jacinto, CA
I use this before putting on my eyeshadow.. if I don’t then my eyeshadows will slide off or melt away when I’m standing in the sun for a long period of time. I have oily skin as well so this really helps my lids with the eyeshadows.
Shaina B.
Foster
This turned into an absolute staple in my everyday makeup look. Super easy to apply and makes any eyeshadow color just pop. Love this and can't see myself without it.
I highly recommend!!
Loretta L.
Bloomington, IN
This primer is the glue that holds your eyeshadow together. I don't use any other eyeshadow primer, because none have measured up to this one. It makes your color payoff better, last longer, and blends like a dream!
Shariah D.
Denton, TX
Absolutely hated this eyeshadow primer. It made my eyeshadow crease faster than it ever has. I have oily eyelids and it did not help them at all. I received it as a sample from Ulta or Sephora. Would not purchase.
Laura D.
Yuma
This is a good eyeshadow primer it helps my eyeshadows stay in place all day and also it helps the colors show up more , it looks like a small bottle but there is a lot of product and it’s worth the money
Sophia K.
Surrey
Best eyeshadow primer I have used so far. A little bit goes a long way. There are some days where my eyeshadows do crease a little bit but 95% of the time this primer keeps my shadows in place all day.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?