BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...4 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...4 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?7 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Jen F.
Nunda
Best eyeshadow primer I have ever tried. It goes on creamy, easy to apply and dries into a nice nice shade powder. It really helps to fortify my eye shadow and keeps it looking fresh all day
Maura D.
This primer isn’t too pigmented. It makes your eyeshadow last longer. I don’t know if it’s supposed to be, but mine always seem to get oily so I put it on the back of my hand to get the product and not the separated oil??
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
This is LIFE. This is the first serious, expensive (to me) makeup I ever bought. I've tried many others since then, but this one holds a special place in my heart. I LOVE this primer. Zero flaws!
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
Urban Decay is definitely one of my favorite makeup brands. This primer is a perfect start to creating an amazing eye look!! I’m running low on this so I’ll definitely be purchasing again!
Negar B.
Clovis, CA
Love this stuff! I've been using this potion for over 7 years now. My eyeshadow stays put from 630am to 11 pm. No creasing what so ever! I tell all my friends and family about this primer.
Trinity B.
Evansville
This is a fantastic eyelid primer. My eyes are hooded and this primer makes my eyeshadow stay put for the most part. It does tend to have a bit of an oily finish, but it still works great.
Lindsey B.
Harrisburg
My eyelids get very oily and eyeliner always transfers to my upper eye lids. This primer not only prevents this from happening, but makes my eyeshadow look more intense and longer lasting.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
One of my favorite eye shadow primers! It helps the colors stand out and last longer. I definitely don't do my make up with out an eyeshadow primer bc it would fall to much. I would recommend this but it is expensive.
Brittany K.
Rochester, MN
Cannot live without this. Keeps my eyeshadow in place all day long, and keeps the colors vibrant. I refuse to do my eyeshadow without this underneath. I will repurchase this until I die.
Angie G.
Chesapeake
I normally just use a concealor to prime my eyes but when i use an actual eyelid primer, ud original is my go to. I dont know what it is, but it is just so good. I will continue to buy!
Karla T.
Munday, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?