BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
member-81a08436f
Urban Decay primer potion is a favorite among many people for a good reason. It's a work horse when it comes to holding that shadow down for an extended period of time. Definitely a good investment if you're only wanting to buy one eyeshadow primer.
Taylor L.
Ashtabula, OH
I am a fan of this because it came with a naked palette that was purchased for me but on my own I would not have purchased it. But the quality is super high. I just have a regular primer that I typically use.
Shushanna U.
Definitely get this stuff if you enjoy creased crispies on your eye! After about 2 hours, you'll have to learn to parallel park in between those two lines that develop on each lid!
innaspicica i.
I have been using this products for same time over ready,it really does make a difference.The eyeshadow will stick to this for a lasting effect,this primer goes so smooth and its not drying or oily..
Cathlyne H.
I used this stuff for my wedding and it was the best! It kept my eye makeup until the next day(I know, I should’ve taken it off before I went to sleep but it was my wedding!). I definitely would buy this and use it for special occasions but as far as everyday use it isn’t worth the money because concealer works for everyday looks.
Reiko H.
Enumclaw
It has a strange texture to it but it isn't bad, it goes on the lids like butter and dries down quickly when blended out, it helps with making your eyeshadow look and stay better
Alani L.
It’s an okay product. Doesn’t really make the eyeshadow last longer at all. & it doesn’t make the shadow as pigmented. When you don’t use the shadow comes out a lot more vibrant
guadalupe l.
texas
This is the the beat primer out there that I really love it make my skin look so good and clear but the product it del is a little to pricey for the little amount they give you.
Rashida B.
Columbus , GA
I love a good primer, especially going out at night. This product holds the the color of the eye shadow to make it last longer. It’s a little pricey to me, but totally worth it.
Raquel R.
Morgan City, LA
The best and only shadow primer I will ever use! It is simply the best and worth every penny. Very affordable and I have bought it over and over again. It is perfect for sure and never leaves creases !!
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?