BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...4 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...4 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?7 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Halie H.
Carrollton, TX
I have been in love with UD potion primer for years. When I was like 13 and just learning how to put on eyeshadow, I had the oiliest pubescent eyelids you can imagine. NOTHING would help the situation. Then I found this baby. It would keep my cheap claires eyeshadow for then entire school day. All the blue and green sparkles would last all the way until I got home. Of course now it keeps my eyeshadow on even through nights involving drunken escapades. This stuff is magic.
Leidy K.
Phelan, CA
This is my second eyeshadow primer I ever use
The first one was elf, and this stuff is amazing my shadow held up very well no creasing at all by the end of the day it still look like if I just finished applying it.
Jessica R.
San Dimas, CA
This is my favorite primer for the eyes because it really does make the eyeshadow last a very longtime. I’ve tried over products but they don’t seem to last as long or make the eyeshadow go on chalky etc⭐️
Alexis M.
South Shore
This is pretty much everyone’s holy grail eyeshadow primer. I got mine at Sephora awhile back. I have been using it for about 3 years. I think it’s the best on the market. I would recommend this to anyone.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love this product. You cannot go wrong with using this before your eyeshadow. It helps to keep shadow from creasing and lasts all day and night. I use it daily to even eyelid skin tone and I will buy again.
Carolyn C.
Marietta, GA
This was my first every eyeshadow primer. I love how it makes your eyeshadow ten times more pigmented and it makes your eyeshadow last much longer than just your eye alone. I love this product and I would recommend it to a makeup newbie!
Taylor M.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a life saver and game changer for eyeshadow. When I use this my eyeshadow does not move all day and night! I highly suggest this product to anyone who has fallout. A little pricey but worth it!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I have been using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for years and it is one of my holy grail items. Anytime I am applying eyeshadow I use it first. It is smooth and creamy and makes my shadow glide on and stay locked in place no matter which brand I am using. It is something I always repurchase because it is just that awesome! Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Jessica M.
Homestead, FL
I love using urban decay is eyeshadow primer it will have your shadow staying on all day and the best part it does not smudge and it is not Crease. I Purchased all my urban decay products from Sephora
Nour A.
I do not recommend this product to anyone. It made my eyelids look very crackily and made the eyshadows look bad. It did make the eyeshadow brighter, but I can't walk around with me eyelids looking like a crocodile so its a no from me
Karla T.
Munday, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?