BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...3 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...2 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Nathaly M.
Orlando, FL
I really don't see anything form this. Is to liquidy, don't like the applicator, and the price... No words to be honest. I would recommend you to buy the Wet n' wild eyeshadow primer. Or just your concealer, it still works great
Anna G.
Auburn, AL
keeps my eyeshadow on all night long and even in the morning if i forget to take it off. easy to apply and lasts a long while. the tube is small and expensive but it lasts a long time. ulta supplies and so does sephora for sure.
alex z.
I didn't notice it making my eyeshadow look better. It only made it last longer during the day. It was creamy and went on my eyelid very smoothly. I probably wouldn't use my money on this again.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
I cannot do my makeup without this primer. It is so awesome. I have blue eyes. One tube goes a long way. So easy to apply directly on your eyelids. I use this primer every time i use eyeshadow. I will forsure buy this again!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
This eyeshadow primer is amazing! It helps your shadows last a super long time and helps them to not crease. This product will also last you a super long time. I highly recommend this product!
Desaree M.
This product works really well. It's a little pricey but not to much. I recommend using only a little bit since you don't need alot. Urban decay has many other primers to choose from as well.
Jen F.
Nunda
Best eyeshadow primer I have ever tried. It goes on creamy, easy to apply and dries into a nice nice shade powder. It really helps to fortify my eye shadow and keeps it looking fresh all day
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
This is LIFE. This is the first serious, expensive (to me) makeup I ever bought. I've tried many others since then, but this one holds a special place in my heart. I LOVE this primer. Zero flaws!
Lindsey B.
Harrisburg
My eyelids get very oily and eyeliner always transfers to my upper eye lids. This primer not only prevents this from happening, but makes my eyeshadow look more intense and longer lasting.
Negar B.
Clovis, CA
Love this stuff! I've been using this potion for over 7 years now. My eyeshadow stays put from 630am to 11 pm. No creasing what so ever! I tell all my friends and family about this primer.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?