BY URBAN DECAY #22 in Eyeshadow

A sheer nude eye shadow primer. Packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose, Eyeshadow Primer Potion is an ultra-sheer, totally nude base that glides onto the skin. The original, award-winning formula disappears instantly and is the... see more...

• Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on th...4 Answers
  • What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with found...5 Answers
  • Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?8 Answers
Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube - Original 0.37 oz / 11 ml
  • "This is the best eyeshadow primer out there!  It’s pricey but lasts a long time. I received it with a naked palette purchase. The packaging is great and it’s a good value for how long it lasts. It makes my eyeshadow last longer and look better. I would recommend this for those with oily lids like mine!" in 7 reviews
Aiden L.
Charlotte, NC
This is a pretty good eyeshadow primer. The packaging is cool but it does not last very long that is the only thing that I hate about this I bought this in Ulta and I got the sample size one time and the bigger size they lasted about the same amount of time
Isabella S.
Reston, VA
This primer is okay! I don't like the color it has and the fact that it leaves a beigeish stain on my eyelid. It dries really fast, and I feel like because of that it doesn't completely catch the color of the shadow.
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
A+. Amazing. No complaints except price but that’s only a minor complaint because a full tube lasts me at least 3 months. A little goes a long with this product so don’t overuse it or your shadow will look caked on.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I love this eye primer. It goes on so smooth and it doesn’t clump. It allows my powder to be easily applied. I use this product when I know it’ll be hot or I will be out all night because it’s long lasting coverage.
kadyn b.
This has been my go to eye primer for years now! It makes shadows look so intense and true to color while not creasing throughout the day. It is a bit pricey but the tube lasts forever so it’s definitely worth it!
Jessica C.
Millbrook
I use this with my Naked palette and my eyes look like I just did them after having it on all day! I’ve never used another eyelid primer and I don’t want to. It works well with every brand of eyeshadow I’ve tried.
Beth B.
Chesapeake
This product is a necessity for your makeup routine. It’s not heavy on your face and matches your face color very well. It can be a little expensive but definitely worth the cost. Was the first brand I ever tried.
Mary E.
New York
A classic! The only eyeshadow primer I use. I use it almost every time I use eyeshadow and I haven’t wanted to try anything else. The other UD primers are cool too (like the shimmery gold one) but I stick to this
Nichole M.
Covington, GA
The Urban Decay eyeshadow primer is one of my favorites. I don't typically use eyeshadow primer for my every day look. Just a little concealer and powder, but when I want to do an eye look, it is my go to primer.
Emily G.
Auburn
Keeps my eyeshadow look fresh all day! It doesn’t crease or patch. My eyeshadow never “skips” when I blend it out. It’s worth every penny and I definitely recommend picking it up when you get some extra coin! I’ll definitely repurchase when I’m out.
Karla T.
Munday, TX
Does it make your eyeshadow last longer?
Emily A.
Bluefield, VA
What’s the best way to apply? On naked eyes or with foundation under?
Diana R.
Acworth
Is it worth it? I usually just use concealer.
Brianna Z.
Do you apply this by itself or do you put concealer on then this ?