Eyeshadow Base

Does using an eyeshadow base Vs. a eyeshadow primer make a startling difference [product:nyx-eyeshadow-base] ?
Imm curious has anyone tried this shadow base when creating a Cut Crease look? I want to try the trend but not sure whether or not to use concealer instead.
Does this product crease? How well does it hold the product on your lid?
Start your review of Eyeshadow Base!
Product Highlights
..."painterly" paint pot would make my eyelids dry. This primer however, is creamy and definitely keeps your eyeshadow in tact. in reviews
Brightens my eyes, & is a perfect base when using bright colors or to simply make your eyeshadow long lasting. White eye shadow is a must & this is my favorite.in reviews
Love this eyeshadow base I have it in the shade skin tone and it shows up better than my be a bombshell eye base that is a like champagne gold in reviews
I bought it based on several recommendations to coat your eyelids with white base to make colors pop.in reviews
A little goes a long way with this product, and it will last me a while. in reviews
Mel R.
Bronx , NY
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Mel R.
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Mel R.
Purchased at: Online
Very creamy and easy to work with. I usually use this product for very bright colors and !! It works ! I used this for a bandanna look and girl just look at it
Yarira C.
Purchased at: CVS
I really enjoy this eye shadow base by NYX. I really like the packaging nice and compact. This base makes my eyeshadow pop, and it stays in place for quite some time. I think it kinda brightens up the eyeshadow pigmentation color a bit than normal. when applying this formula I tend to let it sit for a couple of seconds to air dry, it's a thicker creamier kinda base. It's easy to apply and it blends well. Just remembered a little bit goes a long way 😉
GABRIELA D.
New caney , TX
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by GABRIELA D.
Guys I’m in love with this, it makes the pigmentation of the eyeshadow pops so beautiful, I truly recommend it.
Ashley G.
Memphis, TN
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s really good. It’s not too gritty and it’s a great primer, it does make your eyeshadow pop more but not as great as a pop as I thought it would. I will continue to use it as a primer, you can’t beat the price. It can be found anywhere that nyx is sold.
JL H.
Gallup, NM
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by JL H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I do not recommend the Eyeshadow Base White with Pearl. This does not help your eyeshadow stay put or extend wear. It does have lots of glittery pigments that eyeshadow will cling to when applying. This is not a product that I would recommend.
Makeupbelleza K.
307 Prickle Pear Ct, Orlando, FL 32824
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Makeupbelleza K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excelente producto para aplicar sombras en colores brillantes cumple la función ya que el color se puede notar
Faiza H.
Valley Stream, NY
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Faiza H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing eyeshadow base ! It helps the shadow stay longer ! It really makes your eyeshadow pops out ! It’s cute ! I would recommend it !
Holly T.
seattle, WA
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Holly T.
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Holly T.
Purchased at: ULTA
The consistency is so nice. Not valet at all, but gives a good bright bar for eyeshadows to stay in place and look saturated. I would like if it was slightly less opaque white but for the price point it is fire! Also makes great little clouds!
Samantha B.
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Samantha B.
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Samantha B.
Purchased at: CVS
I really want to love this product, but it just falls so short of even being “average” for me. I’ll continue to use it until it dries out or I use it all but only because I don’t want the product to go to waste. I have very oily lids so this doesn’t last long on me. It does help my eyeshadow last a few hours longer but it never lasts more than 6 hours without creasing and my mascara transferring. The color is also very orange/yellow toned, it blends out relatively well so the off-tone isn’t super noticeable but it’s just weird that it’s SO orange/yellow. Eyeshadow Base
Darci S.
Danvers, Ma
Eyeshadow Base uploaded by Darci S.
Purchased at: CVS
I used this just a few times! I like it though I got it in the shade skin tone and it covers everything on my eyes all the blue veins and anything else! It literally matches my skin tone and it covers everything! I actually need to start using this again it is a good base! I do recommend this product!

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla M.
il y a 6 mois
Cherelle C. il y a 5 mois
I feel like the primer is more.lightand transparent and the base has more of a thicker matte finish. I think the base lasts longer than the primer does to me.
Natalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a un an
Ashley C. il y a un an
I'm not a huge fan of this as it does seem to dry out quickly. It's better for more extravagant looks and not natural everyday looks.